napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cut

Tbimbo

27 yo, 205 510, been working out for almost 3 years. Alot of ups and downs. I got literally so close to where I wanted to be and ofcourse life interfered. So now I'm back, I wouldn't say square one but I guess you can consider it that. I'm looking to lose fat. I've done Sarms cycles in the past and held alot more BF then rather than I do now. I'm looking to lose about 15lbs. I'm currently on my second week of IF 18:6. Doing pretty well but deff need something to help speed up the fat burning process. I know theres no gyms open ATM. I have some home weights and a bowflex max trainer that literally wipes me out after 15mins on it. I want to cut with a slight Recomp but that comes with the diet as well. My body fat I believe is around 18-20%. - I was wondering if I can throw in LGD-4033 I know it's for bulking but I want to keep/add muscle while in a good cut. Just hypothetically thinking if you can build muscle on a deficit why not aid in that as well? Just thoughts. I've been reading about Yk-11 and think I definitely want to give it a run this time. Should I add s23 as well or no due to them being similar in benefits.. All ears here

I mean for a cut id be using cardarine and sr9009 as a base then id add in some combo of s4, rad140, and/or YK11.

I ran GW, Sr9009, S4, Rad140 and Mk2866 as my last cycle. Just looking to do something different is all

definitely stack them both along with gw501516 and sr9009... perfect for your goals... you can get the best quality and everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-8 S23 20 mg per day split doses?. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 DGA Organ St https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

PCT 13-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

I agree excellent layout except for the Aromasin. I don't think he'll need it but please correct me if I'm wrong DG.

You will love combining both GW and SR in that cycle. People underestimate that combo but it has treated me very well when cutting. I'm going to be running some YK in the next weeks weeks too and looking forward to that.

Thanks for the feed back guys..
GW and SR both treated me good on my last cyc as well... Excited to see how they combine with YK and S23.

DG - I forgot to mention shoulder pain.. should I throw MK2866 in there as well or just leave it for PCT? And which is best Clomid or Nolva ?

Thanks for the feed back guys..
GW and SR both treated me good on my last cyc as well... Excited to see how they combine with YK and S23.

DG - I forgot to mention shoulder pain.. should I throw MK2866 in there as well or just leave it for PCT? And which is best Clomid or Nolva ?

U need to look at my post man. U need a full pct with s23 and yk11. You absolutely can add mk2866 to this bro

Top Bottom