napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Currently Debating the Sarms Endurance stack

MarkD

I am about midway through my mini bulk/Recomp blast and am debating adding in GW and SR. I've never used SR9009 but am very familiar with GW. I just dropped the NPP and decided against continuing through with Deca as I had planned. I'm currently using:

Sust 500mg
EQ 600mg
GH 4 iu daily
Mast 600mg (adding soon)

Endurance is great, I'm strong as fuck and recovering fast after 2 a days 4x a week. I am just looking to take it to the next level.

Last edited:
For endurance I'd add them. These are my favorites specifically for endurance benefits. Honestly when I take them together I feel like the energizer bunny lol. I keep going and going and going. I Really do love these 2!

MissBizz

For endurance I'd add them. These are my favorites specifically for endurance benefits. Honestly when I take them together I feel like the energizer bunny lol. I keep going and going and going. I Really do love these 2!

MissBizz

Awesome. Thank you. The EQ already has me moving way more than usual. I almost feel like I'm not doing enough lol. GW has always been a favorite of mine post Nandrolone use to help me clean up a bit, this time I wanna take it to another plain of existence

Awesome. Thank you. The EQ already has me moving way more than usual. I almost feel like I'm not doing enough lol. GW has always been a favorite of mine post Nandrolone use to help me clean up a bit, this time I wanna take it to another plain of existence
My first time runnimg just these 2 together was when I was running eq/primo. I'll tell you what, It was unbelievable. I was running at crazy speeds and multiple times a week I brought in a routine of 200 squats 300 jumping Jacks 300 ball crunches and 100 men's pushups. I still wanted to keep going after I finished. I brought that in on top of the cardio I was already doing. I also more recently just used these 2 without anything else and still absolutely amazing with my sprints!!

MissBizz

Lol that's unreal. I've been doing similar stuff. 4-5 sets of everything at 20+ reps then I hit the bike for a few miles to cool down, shower, work training people for hours (I'm a very hands on trainer and I lead by example not just instruction) then walk a mile with all my bags and roll jiu jitsu for 2 hours. Cardio is my weak point.

brother, adding these with eq is like the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich known to man... thats how well they compliment each other... or more like a surf and turf... seriously... you will be texting me about how fucking sweet it is after a week, guaranteed...

brother, adding these with eq is like the best peanut butter and jelly sandwich known to man... thats how well they compliment each other... or more like a surf and turf... seriously... you will be texting me about how fucking sweet it is after a week, guaranteed...

Done deal. I'm getting them this afternoon. EQ is something I use and always forget just how much it works well with me. I've never used SR and it's been taunting me since it came out.

Lol wait for that text, it will be coming.

I am about midway through my mini bulk/Recomp blast and am debating adding in GW and SR. I've never used SR9009 but am very familiar with GW. I just dropped the NPP and decided against continuing through with Deca as I had planned. I'm currently using:

Sust 500mg
EQ 600mg
GH 4 iu daily
Mast 600mg (adding soon)

Endurance is great, I'm strong as fuck and recovering fast after 2 a days 4x a week. I am just looking to take it to the next level.
I ran my combo of GW and SR for the first time this summer, and let me tell you....it's pretty damn incredible. Endurance was off the chain, and the fat just melted off of me. I'm pretty sure you'll love it bro. As good as GW is alone, it takes it to a whole new level

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Done deal. I'm getting them this afternoon. EQ is something I use and always forget just how much it works well with me. I've never used SR and it's been taunting me since it came out.

Lol wait for that text, it will be coming.
if you have the means, run sr at 40 mg per day, but if not, stick with 30... there's huge benefits at 30 but even bigger ones at 40...

if you have the means, run sr at 40 mg per day, but if not, stick with 30... there's huge benefits at 30 but even bigger ones at 40...

I'm gonna start with 30 and then up to 40. yesterday was like a gear jackpot for me; the friend whose blood work I posted about gave me his pharma Growth and a bunch of BGS EQ I had previously given him. Plus a couple hundred dollar tip from a client for helping her lose so much weight. Aka Sarms money lol.

I'm gonna start with 30 and then up to 40. yesterday was like a gear jackpot for me; the friend whose blood work I posted about gave me his pharma Growth and a bunch of BGS EQ I had previously given him. Plus a couple hundred dollar tip from a client for helping her lose so much weight. Aka Sarms money lol.
very nice... well you can definitely run it at 40 then! good shit bro

You should see me in BJJ classes. I'm doing rounds with no rest for a half hour straight, once I add this new stack in I am going to double that
im not even going to comment.. im just going to wait for your response after you add it... =)

Top Bottom