napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

currently on art looking to add a compound

Mcrane07

currently on TRT looking to add a compound

I'm currently on dr prescribed TRT with monthly labs. right now I'm taking 220mg of test a week but I'm wanting to add some lean mass.
im 32
165lbs lean
5'9

I was put on trt for low t and I instantly put on 15lbs of lean mass but I feel as I've peaked on gains.

would adding a compound to my current trt be a waste?

I would prefer an oral but open to another injection a week

Last edited:
It wouldn't be a waste. That's a pretty hefty dose for TRT what are your total test levels on that dose and what are your estrogen levels?

It may be fine just again id at least look at your bloods as yea you will feel great if your Test levels are 1000+ but thats not good for your heart or prostate long term.

Oral or injectable would work. Tbol would work for example as an oral. Injectable there are a lot of options like eq, primobolan (my fav), and deca.

Really comes down to your goals.

I would have to get that information from my doctor cause I'm not positive of those numbers, each month they do labs and this last month he said we have room to go up in dose but he doesn't like to go much higher than what he currently has me on as a personal preference.

Ok cool yea I just say that only because I see TRT clinics around all the time that people rave about because they feel awesome and they are dosing 250mg+ a week with test levels 1000, 1250, etc and they end up need an AI, have lipid/prostate issues, etc.

Id def ask him your values though just to make sure you are not exposing yourself to additional risk as to be honest. I even run my own bloods every 3-6 months to check myself as I like to know that im ok not just take my doctors word for it.

so what would you suggest to run and at what dosage? I'm assuming with running a lower does of test than a typical cycle you would also run a lower dose of what ever compound I choose to take.

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

5'9
15% BF

I was leaning more towards an oral like t-bol or Anadrol but not against any suggestions. I was told to try a low dose tren by a work out buddy (which I'm not 100% against) but id like to maybe see how I react to something thats less harsh.

5'9
15% BF

I was leaning more towards an oral like t-bol or Anadrol but not against any suggestions. I was told to try a low dose tren by a work out buddy (which I'm not 100% against) but id like to maybe see how I react to something thats less harsh.

How many cycles have you ran?

I would say you can do some Test with Primo or do another one with Equipose. Both would work out great.

so what would you suggest to run and at what dosage? I'm assuming with running a lower does of test than a typical cycle you would also run a lower dose of what ever compound I choose to take.

Yea I mean there are 3 things:
1) You want to feel better and mitigate low T symptoms
2) You want to try and stay in the middle of the healthy range (give or take)
3) You dont want to have to take an AI to control estrogen

This will all be driven by the blood work results. I know people who are fine with 100mg/week TRT and others who need more closer to the 150mg-180mg/week range.

Thats why getting those results from your doc are so important. You may be fine at that dose but its always good to confirm.

Focus in on dialing in your TRT dose first. From there you have a lot of options:

1) Increase your test for 12 weeks. Assuming you lock in your TRT dose you can increase it for a 12 week period. Test aromatizes (converts to estrogen) so you may need an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in check
2) Add other compounds like an oral or injectable. Again primo is my fav but you could try EQ again or Deca. You could combine another compound with an increase in your test dose but I prefer to let the other compounds shine so you could 100% leave your test values the same and add in a reasonable dose of another compound. EQ and Primo would both be in the 400-600mg/week range, Deca can be run lower in the 250mg/week range. With Deca you will want to take proviron and have caber on hand in case you run into prolactin issues.

Once you are done you dont need to PCT as you are on TRT just if you do increase your test dosage and need an AI like aromasin you wouldnt want to just stop it you would taper it off for a few weeks as the increased test dosage will still be in your system and aromatizing so will want to keep that in check.

Hope that helps!

you have no business using tren right now... you need to run a few more cycles before you go there... tbol and eq would be an excellent combo to go with or tbol and primo

Top Bottom