napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Current TRT user needing HELP STEROID CYCLE

HappyMoose1989

Hello everybody. I’m a current TRT user who is on 200 mg of Test Cypionate split into 2 injections per week. I am highly interested in using an anabolic steroid. Thanks to the wonderful information from Mr. Gemelli , I’ve been come to the conclusion that either Turinobal or Primobolan are my best options to run. I’m leaning towards Turinabol due to it being a little more cost effective. So my questions is:

Do I need to modify my current dose of Test when on cycling this steroid?

Something to note is that my blood is prone to thickening. My naturopathic doctor in Denver, Co has been working with me. She works with anabolic steroid users and people using any PED. Apparently due to my cortisol reacts with my blood sugar levels and it becomes extremely bad if I’m not eating every 3 hours. Donating blood is an absolute must and I go from feeling “shut down” to absolutely amazing after my donation. I’m just giving this information because it’s inportant in regards to me running a cycle. I am 6’0 205 lbs. Please let me know if you need any more information.

I have tried running a cycle before and it went horrribly as I tried Tren acetate with nothing to control prolactin levels and it was probably the worst I’ve ever felt. Thank God for Dylan and his information I’ll never make a foolish mistake like that again!

With your condition on blood thickening, I'm not so sure running steroids is such a great idea. They all accelerate thickening of the blood. Have you considered sarms?

Hello everybody. I’m a current TRT user who is on 200 mg of Test Cypionate split into 2 injections per week. I am highly interested in using an anabolic steroid. Thanks to the wonderful information from Mr. Gemelli , I’ve been come to the conclusion that either Turinobal or Primobolan are my best options to run. I’m leaning towards Turinabol due to it being a little more cost effective. So my questions is:

Do I need to modify my current dose of Test when on cycling this steroid?

Something to note is that my blood is prone to thickening. My naturopathic doctor in Denver, Co has been working with me. She works with anabolic steroid users and people using any PED. Apparently due to my cortisol reacts with my blood sugar levels and it becomes extremely bad if I’m not eating every 3 hours. Donating blood is an absolute must and I go from feeling “shut down” to absolutely amazing after my donation. I’m just giving this information because it’s inportant in regards to me running a cycle. I am 6’0 205 lbs. Please let me know if you need any more information.

I have tried running a cycle before and it went horrribly as I tried Tren acetate with nothing to control prolactin levels and it was probably the worst I’ve ever felt. Thank God for Dylan and his information I’ll never make a foolish mistake like that again!
with your condition, i personally cannot advise you steroid use... im not going to put you in any harms way and even the possibility of something horrible bad happening is not something i want any responsibility on whatsoever... thats not who i am... i take care of everyone to the best of my ability so im not the guy to ask in this scenario because there is a chance something could severely hurt you....

Top Bottom