bannednutritionRegenRx

Current sarm cycle... pct?

hdez2525

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the board so I'll start with some stats:

Height: 5'4
Weight: 154ish
Body fat: I'd say around 8% or less
Years of training: 8 (first 2-3 years I had no clue what I was doing). Currently, I train 6 times a week and do cardio every day.
Complete cycle history: LGD4033 12 weeks at 10mg/day and added mk677 about 4 weeks ago at only 12.5mg/day - this is my current cycle
PCT for each cycle - Have not started pct yet
Goals - Stay relatively lean year-round
Supplements - ISO 100, ON casein, glutamine and Animal Pak.
General idea of nutrition: No food allergies. My diet is spot on and I'll typically have a cheat meal once a week or so.
Any other relevant info: No surgeries or injuries. Joints do occasionally hurt from time to time.

Alright, now to the actual post. I'm currently on LGD4033 and MK677. I've been on the LGD (10mg/day) for a little over 12 weeks which is probably as long as I should cycle it. Also, I added MK677 about 4 weeks ago at 12.5mg/day. I'm ready to cycle off the LGD but want to make sure I pct properly. I'm noticing very slight suppression so I want to make sure everything goes back to normal. Recommendations? I've done research on my own but I keep seeing mixed answers. Please let me know if I'm missing any information. Thanks in advance!

I'm already on week 12 of lgd. Should I just order the DGA POST CT and start taking it for 4 weeks as soon as it arrives? As far as the clomid and gw-501516 are concerned, should I wait to take them after the DGA POST CT or take them all together for 4 week?

Thanks for your quick responses! Just to clarify, take the DGA POST CT for 4 weeks first and THEN the clomid, right? Recommendations on site to order clomid from? Apologize for all the questions.

Thanks for your quick responses! Just to clarify, take the DGA POST CT for 4 weeks first and THEN the clomid, right? Recommendations on site to order clomid from? Apologize for all the questions.

You can run dga with clomid actually... that will make ur pct very strong... u can post in the source section for clomid

Top Bottom