domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fat loss when estrogen level is high

  1. #1

    Fat loss when estrogen level is high

    Hi Dylan
    Do you think that people taking steroids lets say cutting cycle tren and test prop and by nature they are prone to estrogen even at 300mg/week test propionate plus using hcg 500iu/week to prevent shutdown from tren. This will also increase estrogen more. If not using aromasin, does such increase in estrogen affect fat loss? Or makes it hard to get leaner? Or it has nothing to do except hiding the abs and other definitions and once it is back to normal definitions will appear.
    Please give your opinion.
    How much as % does estrogen affect fat loss.

  2. #2
    of course its harder to lose fat when you have high estrogen levels... absolutely...




  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    of course its harder to lose fat when you have high estrogen levels... absolutely...
    Is there any stong correlation between fat receptors and estrogen. in other words like very friendly. I guess i read in an article that estrogen feeds fat receptors.. in a sense like this. Correct me if im wrong

  4. #4
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by eorkjs View Post
    Is there any stong correlation between fat receptors and estrogen. in other words like very friendly. I guess i read in an article that estrogen feeds fat receptors.. in a sense like this. Correct me if im wrong
    No idea man but high estrogen is related to many different things. It will make losing fat much tougher but you need a healthy level of it to put on muscle and burn fat.

  5. #5
    Estrogen increases the production of alpha-adregenic receptors in the body. These receptors essentially slow the release of fat–both stored and dietary–preventing fat from being burned as the primary fuel source. The receptors encourage the body to store fat, leading to that round shape that draw men’s eyes and women’s envy.
    But the fact that these alpha-adregenic receptors cause the body to store fat instead of burning it makes weight loss much harder–both for women and men with higher estrogen levels. When estrogen levels are high, the alpha-adregenic receptors are working at full steam to prevent your body from burning fat. This is particularly true of the fat in your lower body (legs, glutes, and around your abdomen).
    Studies have pointed to the fact that low levels of estrogen make it easier for the body to burn fat, while high estrogen levels cause the body to cling stubbornly to its fat.




  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Estrogen increases the production of alpha-adregenic receptors in the body. These receptors essentially slow the release of fat–both stored and dietary–preventing fat from being burned as the primary fuel source. The receptors encourage the body to store fat, leading to that round shape that draw men’s eyes and women’s envy.
    But the fact that these alpha-adregenic receptors cause the body to store fat instead of burning it makes weight loss much harder–both for women and men with higher estrogen levels. When estrogen levels are high, the alpha-adregenic receptors are working at full steam to prevent your body from burning fat. This is particularly true of the fat in your lower body (legs, glutes, and around your abdomen).
    Studies have pointed to the fact that low levels of estrogen make it easier for the body to burn fat, while high estrogen levels cause the body to cling stubbornly to its fat.
    Amazing explanation. And im fully convinced and now i know why im having hard times to lose fat even with strict diet and cardio and training. Me, before using test i have somehow elevated estrogen level. Thats why 300mg test prop makes my niples sensitive from the second week and thats why when doing my cycle like test tren i barely lose fat even when killing myself at the gym. Thx dyla for support.

    By the way happy birthday man.

  7. #7
    no problem bro and THANK YOU!




  8. #8
    I say it over and over again.......you cannot prevent shut down. You are injecting exogenous hormones so your body will stop making its own testosterone. HCG will NOT prevent shut down. HCG is actually suppressive on its own!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    I say it over and over again.......you cannot prevent shut down. You are injecting exogenous hormones so your body will stop making its own testosterone. HCG will NOT prevent shut down. HCG is actually suppressive on its own!
    And yes hcg is another resson for my increase in estrogen level.
    Some say hcg kick start your balls before your pct and another protocol to use it along with your cycle to prevent testicular atrophy.
    And to be honest i tried it during cycle 500iu/week and it prevented testicular atrophy. So you mean wether testies are (shrunk for not using hcg) or (big bcz of using hcg intra cycle) they are already shut down in both cases? So size means nothing?

  10. #10
    it will prevent testicular atrophy but at what cost? it also increases estrogen and is further suppressive...

    this is why to use dga post ct as opposed to hcg... I need to be more specific or clarify when I say its a replacement.. alternative is a better word... replacement does sound as though its functionally the same... so as we say sarms are an alternative to steroids, they are not one exactly the same but have a lot of the same properties where steroids are indeed stronger but sarms have similar effects, clearly not to the extent of steroids but at far less risk so the same applies here. hcg DOES work, ive never once argued against that and ive recommended it for years, against my will but it was something that you could deem necessary or at least helpful, no argument there whatsoever but there are many side effects that have led me to despise its use over all the years and ive never made that a secret at any point in time... The main reason why Post CT was developed is to be as a replacement for human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle and in post-cycle therapy (PCT).The advantage to using Post CT on cycle is that it reduces Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA) shutdown by keeping the leydig cells producing testosterone at maximum capacity. This makes the transition into PCT smooth and allows for fast recovery.
    Post CT is a much safer alternative to HCG because using HCG will actually inhibit your natural testosterone production. HCG inhibits your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop it sends to the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. HCG usage will actually shut you down and PREVENT
    recovery when used in a PCT. Post CT does the same thing as HCG, but without any of the nasty side effects.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •