napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Current cycle advice

hydemeers

So I was just wanting advice on a cycle that my coach wants me to run for my contest prep. This is my 1st cycle so I want to be very cautious before taking any more than I already have..

My stats are
Height: 6'
Weight: 190-195lbs

Currently taking:
test mix: 250mg every 4 days (began May 2nd)
Equipoise 200mg every four days (began May 2nd)
Dbol 30mg a day for 5 weeks (began June 9th due to shipping mistake)
Novadex every other day (began May 2nd)

This is what my coach has planned for me to take for the remainder of the prep and I apologize because I do not know the dosage he wants to run these at But here they are:

Masteron, primobolan, halotestin, anadrol, winstrol, anavar.

Please let me know what you think about what I'm currently taking and your thoughts on the remainder of the prep. I just want to be careful and not hurt myself. I trust my coach but this just seems risky.

This is my physique 100% natural before I began this cycle just to give you an idea

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
I see a few problems but the one that stands out most is the halo. I'm assuming you mean a bodybuilding show but halo adds literally no muscle. A ton of strength and aggression but NO muscle. Nolvadex on cycle is ridiculous, etc. This coach sucks. All this on a first cycle? Get the hell away from this jackass now for your own good

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Yes this is my first cycle, and yes it is for a bodybuilding show. That's why I came here, to seek advice before taking anymore than I already have so any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

I see a few problems but the one that stands out most is the halo. I'm assuming you mean a bodybuilding show but halo adds literally no muscle. A ton of strength and aggression but NO muscle. Nolvadex on cycle is ridiculous, etc. This coach sucks. All this on a first cycle? Get the hell away from this jackass now for your own good

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thank you for your honesty, much respect. So what is the best thing for me to do? Just finish my run of what I am taking right now (test, dbol, equipoise) and back out of the show?

why on earth are you using steroids at 22 years old man?? are you kidding me right now??? there's no way im advising you on any sort of steroid use at your age... you need to stop this bull shit now and run your pct and just hope you have not done damage...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Dylan I respect the advice. Yes I know I'm too young and I realized that after I began the cycle. When I saw what he advised me to take later in the prep it scared me, so that's what led me here. I wanted to seek advice before I made anymore mistakes. Again, thank you

Ya bro, you are too young to use steroids. Sar,s could be a great alternative for you for now, and will work great for your goal, but steroids at your age is not advised

Thank you Dylan I respect the advice. Yes I know I'm too young and I realized that after I began the cycle. When I saw what he advised me to take later in the prep it scared me, so that's what led me here. I wanted to seek advice before I made anymore mistakes. Again, thank you
well its nice to see someone that is using their head man.. i respect that and you know what, we all make mistakes dude... ALL OF US... i made a living doing that in my 20's... (not a good one, LOL) and thats why i try to hard to prevent others from making mistakes that i know are made then... keep your head on straight and come to me anytime you need help brother

Top Bottom