napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

current cycle

meteresses

Dylan,

I have a few questions regarding my current cycle. Currently I am running 400mg a week of test cyp and I'm about 10 weeks into a 14 week cycle. I have gained a little over 20lbs of solid mass. Strength has increased dramatically as well. I train hard and my diet is very good in my opinion. My metabolism is extremely fast. I'm the type that can eat anything and everything and will still lose weight if I'm not lifting.

I have hit a plateau and I'm not gaining anymore size so I decided to add deca. I started out at only 100mg a week. I'm only two weeks in and that may not be enough time but I've seen zero results so far from adding it. Throughout my cycle I've basically had zero side effects to speak of other than very small amounts of acne around my shoulders and ass cheeks. However, over the past two weeks since adding the deca, my shoulder joints have been causing a good deal of soreness (haven't hit a shoulder workout in nearly a month or more). I'd like to know if you think the deca has anything to do with this. I'm currently at 160lbs and I'd like to be around 175-180 since I'm only 5'8. I'm a first responder so my job is fairly strenuous and physically demanding.

What could I do to achieve my desired weight? Add more deca? More test? Change something? My most recent blood results indicated my test levels to be just above 1500. Also, I'd like to know if your familiar with drug testing and if steroids can be detected in a urinalysis test. I'm told it can and also that it can only be detected through blood results. Thank you in advance for your consideration. Any advice is appreciated and I enjoy your YouTube channel as well. Great info. Thanks again.

bro, 20 lbs is ridiculous already to start with... of course you are not gaining more... 100 mg of deca is nothing and it needs to be ran at least 12 weeks if not more... just stop with it.. what you are doing makes no sense and honestly you are getting quite greedy and it going to come back and bite you in the ass... i dont get into drug testing.. i dont want anything to do with that

Just finish up your test only cycle and save the deca for another cycle down the road.
My opinion is your 1500 test levels seem low at 400mg. My other guess is that 20lbs you’ve gain is half water. However if you kept 10lbs on a test only cycle that’s good.

Also, deca helps with joint pain but at 2 weeks you shouldn’t notice anything due to long ester deca has.

On the drug test it’s unlikely they test for AAS. I just did an 11 panel drug test for work. They are looking for 11 most abused drugs ie opioids, benzos, THC, and street drugs.

Now I come from law enforcement family. If you have major incident during work they could check for elevated test levels. Remember your not a UFC fighter and these drug tests for AAS are very expensive.

I would finish test only cycle and run a good pct. Gain some knowledge then try a new cycle several months from now.

Dylan,

I have a few questions regarding my current cycle. Currently I am running 400mg a week of test cyp and I'm about 10 weeks into a 14 week cycle. I have gained a little over 20lbs of solid mass. Strength has increased dramatically as well. I train hard and my diet is very good in my opinion. My metabolism is extremely fast. I'm the type that can eat anything and everything and will still lose weight if I'm not lifting.

I have hit a plateau and I'm not gaining anymore size so I decided to add deca. I started out at only 100mg a week. I'm only two weeks in and that may not be enough time but I've seen zero results so far from adding it. Throughout my cycle I've basically had zero side effects to speak of other than very small amounts of acne around my shoulders and ass cheeks. However, over the past two weeks since adding the deca, my shoulder joints have been causing a good deal of soreness (haven't hit a shoulder workout in nearly a month or more). I'd like to know if you think the deca has anything to do with this. I'm currently at 160lbs and I'd like to be around 175-180 since I'm only 5'8. I'm a first responder so my job is fairly strenuous and physically demanding.

What could I do to achieve my desired weight? Add more deca? More test? Change something? My most recent blood results indicated my test levels to be just above 1500. Also, I'd like to know if your familiar with drug testing and if steroids can be detected in a urinalysis test. I'm told it can and also that it can only be detected through blood results. Thank you in advance for your consideration. Any advice is appreciated and I enjoy your YouTube channel as well. Great info. Thanks again.
Ok first youre 10 weeks into a 14 week cycle and have gained 20 lbs. Let me be clear it is 20 lbs not 20 lbs of muscle. Come off and you will lose the extra water and glycogen that aas causes your muscles to hold. 20 lbs is a great increase and if youve been eating good and training good you should keep at least 10. To throw something else in at this point is worthless. Save it for the next cycle. Deca is a long ester and needs at least 5-6 weeks to kick in. Next most people take deca because it is a wet steroid and so often helps people with joint issues as it lubricates them. The source of your injury is not the deca. Is this your first cycle? How long have you been working out? Usually people get joint issues because while aas makes the muscles grow fast it does nothing for the soft tissue like tendons etc. So when you lift a lot heavier than you used to your joints arent ready for it. Shoulders are used for every movement in the upper body. I would come off and heal and get your body right. Throwing other aas is only gonna compound the problem and may end up making it worse. You will not gain another 20 lbs no matter how much you want to. This isnt a sprint. You wont get everything in 1 cycle. Otherwise we would all be olympians. Take it slow and safe. Put in the work and attention to your nutrition. Its your life and health do as you wish. Im just trying to tell you the right way so you dont regret it later

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom