napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Curious - Why doesn't SARMSX offer powdered SARMS?

wiley

Yo,

Powdered SARMS would obviously be easier to produce as there is no need for a solvent and all that jazz. So I am curious, why does SARMSX not offer the option for powdered SARMS, which could then be sold at a slightly more affordable price?

Surely all that one would need to consume powdered SARMS is an accurate digital scale that goes to 3 decimal places? Or is there a different in absorbability, potency, storage etc when it comes to powdered version...?

Good question!

Or capsules (with the liquid or powder inside) for easier dosing?

Sarms are only legal to be sold as research chemicals. If they were sold as pills, it basically is being sold as a dietary supplement which is not legal and throws up red flags to the FDA and brings a dark cloud on the industry. Last I checked, rats do not take human sized doses of pills well, if you know what I mean

Sarms are only legal to be sold as research chemicals. If they were sold as pills, it basically is being sold as a dietary supplement which is not legal and throws up red flags to the FDA and brings a dark cloud on the industry. Last I checked, rats do not take human sized doses of pills well, if you know what I mean

Foxb's question was entirely unrelated to mine and changed the direction of the thread. I am not referring to pills or capsules, that is obviously not legal...

I am talking about pure powder, not in capsules, offered as a research chemical just like the liquid versions. How come powdered versions are not offered on SARMSX? Is there a specific reason for this? I am sure they could be sold for cheaper than the liquid right?

Foxb's question was entirely unrelated to mine and changed the direction of the thread. I am not referring to pills or capsules, that is obviously not legal...

I am talking about pure powder, not in capsules, offered as a research chemical just like the liquid versions. How come powdered versions are not offered on SARMSX? Is there a specific reason for this? I am sure they could be sold for cheaper than the liquid right?

Something like that is even worse because it puts the dosing on the consumer, and for a lot of reasons you don't want just any Joe Schmoe trying to measure and dose this stuff. It requires a very intricate way of weighing it and measuring it out, and people would get the doses completely messed up and who knows what that would mean. The general public needs to not mess with bulk powders. That needs done in a sterile lab.

We see people that can't even figure out a damn oral dropper that a 5 year old could on a daily basis, so giving people powders would have people like that running absurd doses because they can't figure out how to dose things right. Then all sarms get a bad name because of idiots like that abusing things

Very good point indeed!
Greets,
foxb, gym-rat :rolleyes:

not just that im sure there are trade secrets that are in the final product that cannot be disclosed.. theres more to this than appears. raw powder does not mean final, high quality products

thats kinda like buying hamburger patties from McDs and expecting to be able to make a double quarter pounder with cheese will not be the same. End result, quality is not the same

Top Bottom