napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A cure for plateau's and half ass'ism

44YOGearHead

So you have hit a wall in your training, you're tired, you're drained, whatever it is that's holding you back from attaining your inner and outer best... watch this and then revisit that thought. Then tell me what's holding you back besides yourself.

The 44

https://youtu.be/hiH5PUrZpuY

Fuck bro. I'm only 10 minutes into this video. And I'm wondering, what the fuck is wrong with me? Where am I getting these excuses? I've got the perfect life. Every time I bitch, I never know just how good I have it. Fuck me man. I need to go train hard now. I'm sick of being a tired, excuse making bitch. Fuck my back, shoulder, ankle. They are all still attached. Its me being the pussy. Thanks for sharing. I need it to be gym time tomorrow so I can fuckin throw shit.

I found this, but the thought process was nothing new. I've gone through some shit in my life, but I'm not calling for a pity party. My trials formed me and made me this man I am today. The pain I had, have and hold on to in some remote capacity as a reminder have molded me and tempered me. There are things I'd kill and die for... it's just how I'm built. WE are fortunate in so many ways, but sometimes we forget so I posted this to remind you that life can be a mother fucker... but it's up to you to if you're gonna allow your ass to get kicked. I don't know about you, but in my life I'm the one kicking all the ass. It's better to stand up and die for something than to live for nothing I promise. Tomorrow isn't promised... so own the day you're in.

Only watched the first 10 mins...It makes me feel like a very fortunate asshole for even attempting to complain about my limitations. Definitly motivating, gotta watch the rest when i get home.

It's lengthy, but it's better to invest the time watching and growing than to just waste the time gaining nothing at all. Look at all the threads above this one after you read this. Nothing but me, me, help me... I think what you get outta this video might enable us all to help ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to watch this when I get home. I have a feeling it won't disappoint, and will give me swift kick in the ass...which just what we need so much of the time.

For the three of you... all three, take note that sadly quite a few folks saw the title and said 'let me skip that and ask something I could've researched myself, or that video is too long (an admission of basically having a short attention span). It's all good though. Sheep do what the herd dictate whereas lions tend to venture out into the wild and unexpected.

Fuck the video goes on and I feel like more of a bitch
5 minutes into the vid and i was calling myself a little bitch too. I almost got pissed and wanted to kick my own ass and probably would have tried too if it was actually possible. We all need reminders like this, thanks 44. Your last couple of threads have been very inspiring.

So you have hit a wall in your training, you're tired, you're drained, whatever it is that's holding you back from attaining your inner and outer best... watch this and then revisit that thought. Then tell me what's holding you back besides yourself.

The 44

https://youtu.be/hiH5PUrZpuY

Good shit 44. If that doesn't motivate you I don't know what the fuck will. There are no excuses. Watching that just reminds me that my bad back isn't shit for an excuse. I needed this today. Just in time to go kill the iron this morning

Good shit 44. If that doesn't motivate you I don't know what the fuck will. There are no excuses. Watching that just reminds me that my bad back isn't shit for an excuse. I needed this today. Just in time to go kill the iron this morning

[emoji1417][emoji1434]🦍

Gonna listen to this again at the tail end of my shift today before i hit the gym. This video was the first thing i thought about this morning. One of the most motivating videos ive seen in a while. Good shit 44

this should motivate everyone... bro i broke my back in college playing basketball... it fucking hurts all the time.. i never say a word, i never bitch (well rarely unless it slips out), never had surgery etc... i lift regardless, pain or not... always hit cardio, pain or not.. i used to bitch, complain etc.. then i see people that have the worst situations on the planet, plus i have personally been through it in the past with mistakes i made in my younger days... i know what its like to at the lowest you can go... i never take anything for granted.. i know what i have and what others may not... noone should ever complain about anything (except traffic and douchebags) but seriously... thanks for posting bro...

Top Bottom