napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crystals in vial

REDFOX1

7C20ED1E-783E-4B9F-AA4C-0F9A0DBA4F5D.jpg

It this crystals? It’s in all of my NPP vials (none in my test e vials) and doesn’t look like the crystals I’ve seen before. The ones I’ve seen in my test bottles before looked like actual crystals, these look like fibers.
Normally I can run warm water over the vial for a couple minute and they dissolve but this won’t dissolve. Any thoughts?

Label was removed to prevent anyone from freaking out.
I will not name the supplier or the brand.

Last edited:
It just looks like it has fallen out of suspension to me. Sometimes warm water won't do it for that. You have to put the vial in a pan of water on the stove and heat it until just before boil. That has always worked for me to resuspended anything that crashed

It's not uncommon to have gear crash but if you do what Rick suggested it usually works.

I've seen it happen to the best of the best so it's not usually a quality issue. Most of the time it's extreme temperature changes.

I was guessing it just got to cold and started to separate. I’ll try the stove trick that Rick mentioned. Thanks.

Living in Alaska now I've had This happen with gear a few times, even my prescription Test Cyp I get sent from the pharmacy. I do exactly what rick says with only a needle sticking out of the top for ventilation and it works everytime

Living in Alaska now I've had This happen with gear a few times, even my prescription Test Cyp I get sent from the pharmacy. I do exactly what rick says with only a needle sticking out of the top for ventilation and it works everytime
man i didnt know you were there... beautiful but im sure there are a lot of different accomodations you have to make ..

I want to move there when my kids are grown and out on their own. Beautiful place.

man i didnt know you were there... beautiful but im sure there are a lot of different accomodations you have to make ..

Yea man, got stationed here about a 1 1/2 yrs ago and am counting down the days till I leave lol. It is a beautiful state though

It just looks like it has fallen out of suspension to me. Sometimes warm water won't do it for that. You have to put the vial in a pan of water on the stove and heat it until just before boil. That has always worked for me to resuspended anything that crashed
Just did this to my bottle of NPP. Clear as glass now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom