puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Crystallized gear

Crystallized gear

I got a a vial of robolics test cyp but I let my house get a little too cold and it crystallized. If I heat it back up and everything looks fine will it be okay to use and will it be the same concentration? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by brannon116 View Post
    I got a a vial of robolics test cyp but I let my house get a little too cold and it crystallized. If I heat it back up and everything looks fine will it be okay to use and will it be the same concentration? Thanks!
    Yes it'll be fine. It MIGHT crash again when it cools tho just fyi so be prepared for that. And how GD cold do u get ur house lol

Crashed gear is fairly common. Just heat it up until it's not crystallized anymore.

Fine to use. It just fell out of suspension and you got it resuspended

Alright thanks for the response guys!

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Yes it'll be fine. It MIGHT crash again when it cools tho just fyi so be prepared for that. And how GD cold do u get ur house lol
    I used to let it drop to like 50 degree no joke haha I can’t sleep when it’s hot

I used to let it drop to like 50 degree no joke haha I can’t sleep when it’s hot
    Lol I feel ya. Just keep it in a drawer or something from now on

Haha Ice Man over here

50° for those Tren sweats. Lol

loll it will be fine bro