napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruising question

sepe166

I have been cruising for a month and a half. My normal cruise dose is 100mg a week and I have been on this for 5 years. I dont need an AI at this dose. But right now I am on about 180mg a week of test and I need an AI. Am I better off at 100mg a week and no AI or continue at this dose? Ideally I dont want to lose muscle. My diet and training is quite good.

I have been cruising for a month and a half. My normal cruise dose is 100mg a week and I have been on this for 5 years. I dont need an AI at this dose. But right now I am on about 180mg a week of test and I need an AI. Am I better off at 100mg a week and no AI or continue at this dose? Ideally I dont want to lose muscle. My diet and training is quite good.

You should cruise at the dose that puts your test levels in the mid-high or upper safe range. You can only tell that with bloods.

The test dose you should run is determined by whatever puts you in upper normal range. During a cruise you shouldn't exceed that, and then determine from that dose whether you need an AI or not

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think I am just going back to go back to my normal trt dose at 100mg. I take 100mg of cyp that I get from my doc and I was taking about 20mg EOD of propionate. I will cut prop out. How do I transition back to just 100mg of cyp? Because I do not need an AI at this dose. I have been on it 5 years so I know this. When do I cut out aromasin?

I think I am just going back to go back to my normal trt dose at 100mg. I take 100mg of cyp that I get from my doc and I was taking about 20mg EOD of propionate. I will cut prop out. How do I transition back to just 100mg of cyp? Because I do not need an AI at this dose. I have been on it 5 years so I know this. When do I cut out aromasin?

I would do 50/50 prop and cyp for 3 weeks ish and then just transition into cyp. Worst case scenario is your levels drop for a little bit. In no time you'll be right as rain.

Just stop the prop now and continue at your cypionate 100mg dosage. Continue your AI for another 5 days after your last prop dose.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom