napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruising question

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys, quick question. When cruising on 250 Test cyp. Weekly. Can the injection be done every Wednesday meaning once a week for example, or better to do 125mg Monday and 125mg Thursday.

Personal preference... I don't think it really matters with Cyp.

If you feel a crash at the end of the week you can switch to twice a week. I doubt you will with 250mg.

I moved your thread out of source talk because we aren't really talking about a source. You'll get more replies this way.

i prefer twice a week myself... i always have... you can go either way but thats always been my preference

What’s up guys, quick question. When cruising on 250 Test cyp. Weekly. Can the injection be done every Wednesday meaning once a week for example, or better to do 125mg Monday and 125mg Thursday.
Twice a week is preferred for the fact that you will get much more stable blood levels, so I would always do two on cycle

Twice a week is preferred for the fact that you will get much more stable blood levels, so I would always do two on cycle
He's done with his cycle and is cruising. Don't you pin 200 once a week if I remember correctly?

He's done with his cycle and is cruising. Don't you pin 200 once a week if I remember correctly?
Yes, when cruising I do once a week. Less test, less fluctuation in test levels, and less of a difference in doing it once versus twice.

If he is cruising I'd say it doesn't matter

Yes, when cruising I do once a week. Less test, less fluctuation in test levels, and less of a difference in doing it once versus twice.

If he is cruising I'd say it doesn't matter
I knew you would say that that's what I quoted you [emoji16]

I cruise on 150mg ew 1x per week. Blood levels peak around 950 and troth is in the 700's. I feel great all week and never really "feel" different.
The one thing I guess I notice is my libido spikes a bit for 2 days after the shot. Maybe its just in my head? But that is the only difference I can "feel." Been on TRT for a little over a year now.

I cruise on 150mg ew 1x per week. Blood levels peak around 950 and troth is in the 700's. I feel great all week and never really "feel" different.
The one thing I guess I notice is my libido spikes a bit for 2 days after the shot. Maybe its just in my head? But that is the only difference I can "feel." Been on TRT for a little over a year now.
My bloods are really stable, and they should be with test C given the 8 day half life. My libido is consistent along with everything else throughout the whole week. I've tried it with same dose split to twice a week, and the only thing different was I was using twice the amount of pins that I needed to

everyone has their preference and there's no right and wrong to do it with test cyp... noone ever said you HAD to do it once a week or HAD to do it twice a week.. its completely up to you on how you do it...

Yes, as Dylan said there is no right or wrong answer. Everybody has preferences, and they are all perfctly fine to do. Whatever works best for you

Top Bottom