napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruise or PCT?

Winnyman

Hey guys wrapping up my second cycle of NPP and Test, I tried doing anadrol but only got two weeks in and couldn't handle it anymore (poor mood was affecting my work too much). I'm on week 11 rn and got another week left, I was running 450 mg NPP but I was having breathing problems and snoring during sleep so I cut the dosage back down to 350 mg.
I wanted to ask your guys opinion on weather I should curise or Do PCT. The thing is I want to do another cycle for summer so rather than doing a pct and taking only 6 weeks off, I was thinking about just cruising on a low dose of TEst E, like 125 mg weekly. I'm only 26 years old so I wanna know is there still a benefit in doing a pct even if I know I'm not going to be spending a lot time off cycle shortly after? After this next cycle I plan to take 6-8 months off completely

PCT bro... You start cruising at 26 years old and you're going to be cruising for the rest of your life. You're already too young to be doing all that gear in the first place. Not very wise at all.

why would you even consider cruising... thats just terrible thinking man... the only people that will you tell you to do that could care less about you or your future...

Oh okay, I just wasnt sure if doing a pct even for a short amount of time allow the endorince system to recover.

This shouldn't even be a question. Cruising is only for those that are older on doctor prescribed trt for low test

Top Bottom