napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crucify me now... my thoughts on DNP

44YOGearHead

So you guys know I'm curious about everything under the sun. Prepare the nails...
I opted to run DNP at a low dosage, roughly ____% of what most males would take. It's a very conservative dosage, typical of what a female would take actually. I think as with all things understanding compounds is important. Accepting the fact that all things... ALL THINGS have consequences is the best thing to do and know. Now I'll say this. It works, it MUST be respected and MUST BE USED WITH EXTREME CAUTION UNDER THE ADVISEMENT OF SOMEONE WHO IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH IT. Just buying it and googling it is how people end up DEAD.
Now let me summarize the sides I've experienced at a very low dosage: Constantly warm, clammy sweaty skin, never am I cold- AC is on in house and I'm wearing a tank top, night sweats, but nowhere near as bad as tren, you have to shit a lot till you get adjusted to it. In the gym you'll sweat like a swamp donkey.
What I've observed benefit wise: what little stomach fat I had is pretty much gone, veins apparent in lower abs, upper abs tightening up very nicely, veiny as all fucks sake everywhere, obliques and serratus coming in nicely, details in back showing well, bottom line I look good as a mother fucker.

The difference between me and a lot of you: I have ten years invested in the AAS game, some of you have ten minutes, ten days, or ten weeks. I take precaution, some of you will pop extra pills/tabs just to accelerate results. I'll still be alive, you'll go to bed and never wake up because you wanted to shed 30 pounds of years of neglecting your diet and body whereas I've spent 34 years lifting and learning even with interruptions such as wars... you took a break just because it was rainy outside. So Yes, I got some DNP... Surprise!!!! I'm not dead. (Not yet anyways)

Very interesting man. I'm not gonna lie you've opened my mind a little. I'd love to get back to ab vein level.

Damn I'd just love to see more than my top two abs! But I'll stick to hard work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scary bro...keep your fluids up. my biggest fear would be falling asleep..what if the fever runs to high? you'll never know and never wake up.

I'll never be a supporter of dnp myself. Just seems to me like a big risk for an easy way out for those that don't want to diet hard. Just my own view and opinion.

With that said, I'm glad to see you share your experience and I'm very happy to hear you are at least running it at a very low dose. Stay safe brother

you know i have your back at all times... i dont condone the use but i have your back... just stay safe man, please and thanks for sharing brother

44 you my boy and support everything you do but DNP is no joke and sharing this makes me have more respect for you. Just becareful with this as I need you as a mentor.

Have also done a few cycles with great results. Im actaully Pro-DNP. But with everything responsibility is key. So no hate on 44 for trying it out. As im sure he wont overdose..Beacuse you pretty much have to be a fucktard to do so. Just like taking over the counter drug you can easily overdose.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Very interesting man. I'm not gonna lie you've opened my mind a little. I'd love to get back to ab vein level.

* I'll say this, I'm not for it, but I'm not against it so to say however it takes a mature mind to do this as even at this low dose I see how someone can underestimate it and end up in a bad way.

How long have you been trying it out?

* Here's the crazy part... 5 days. The constant sweat makes you want to stop it, but honestly to me this was an experiment and I'm hanging in there simply to see where this gets me look-wise. Otherwise I would stop and still might as despite all the compliments about 'you look so lean, are you prepping for a contest?' aren't worth the constant minor discomfort.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Damn I'd just love to see more than my top two abs! But I'll stick to hard work

* Yeah, I'll admit I'm a lazy bastard at my age. I ate like shit in the military and I figure now I'm gonna eat as I please for the most part while still supporting my ambitions to get big af.

Scary bro...keep your fluids up. my biggest fear would be falling asleep..what if the fever runs to high? you'll never know and never wake up.

* Hell dying in your sleep aint that fucking bad bro. I've seen some bad ways to go out and in your sleep is not a bad way to clock out...

I'll never be a supporter of dnp myself. Just seems to me like a big risk for an easy way out for those that don't want to diet hard. Just my own view and opinion.

With that said, I'm glad to see you share your experience and I'm very happy to hear you are at least running it at a very low dose. Stay safe brother

* You know I am a lazy as guy when i comes to diet. I'll own that shit.

you know i have your back at all times... i dont condone the use but i have your back... just stay safe man, please and thanks for sharing brother

* You know it brother. Trust it's just an experiment.
44 you my boy and support everything you do but DNP is no joke and sharing this makes me have more respect for you. Just becareful with this as I need you as a mentor.

* Don't worry bro I ain't fukkin dying... Hell I'm about to have a fukkin theme song.

Have also done a few cycles with great results. Im actaully Pro-DNP. But with everything responsibility is key. So no hate on 44 for trying it out. As im sure he wont overdose..Beacuse you pretty much have to be a fucktard to do so. Just like taking over the counter drug you can easily overdose.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

* I dunno... there's an abudant supply of fucktards on the planet.

No shit!!! I'm still a noob family member here but I don't wanna log on and not see a 44 rant from time to time. We all know how careful you are and you respect the compounds but family still gets concerned...

* Don't worry bro I ain't fukkin dying... Hell I'm about to have a fukkin theme song.

The theme song is in the works brah. I'm going through a bundle of beats to find the dopest one

No shit!!! I'm still a noob family member here but I don't wanna log on and not see a 44 rant from time to time. We all know how careful you are and you respect the compounds but family still gets concerned...

Lol, you said I'm careful.

well... i mean careful in a relative sorta way. all right, i fucked that one up. i gotta sleep

44 did the dnp raise your BP or affect your resting heart rate?

Not noticeable at all I could break out the bp monitor which is still in the box still wrapped in plastic lol. Should sell that shit lol. Collecting dust in my closet.

Ok here we go!! I have thought about how I wanted to express my opinion on this thread and have come to the conclusion that I will keep it real!! Why keep it real with you 44? Cause I love you bro no homo!!! I love the pride you have in your son! I love how your always there for someone that is close to you!! I love your passion for what you do and believe in!!! With that being said I hope you can take what I am about to write as me looking out for you when mabe your blinded by what your chasing which I think is all over the fucking place!! Excuse my language but trying to get my point across cause I am kinda upset!!! Bro what the fuck are doing??? DNP is the stupidest shit you could do!!! I think you need to get back to basics bro!!! You need to focus on what we tell everyone here at isarms training and nutrition FIRST!!! Bro in one post you write about a using a certain weight to get you massive and using every principle possible to induce hypertrophy in one workout. Not the best way of going about getting massive!! Then in responding to another post about protein and testosterone you write that you don't count shit!! You eat proportionate meal, how the hell can the be proportionate if your not counting. In your post about using a paticular weight to get massive your final question is what compounds can I add!!!
You need to go back to the drawing board bro and assess your training and diet and stop adding DANGEROUS FUCKING COMPOUNDS to you plan!!! It's not the compounds bro they are there to assist not determine your outcome and in my opinion you are losing sight of that!! I hope you can take my humble opinion as a concerned brother!!!

Top Bottom