napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crosssfit SARMS

nutrosort

Hi Dylan,

I was planning to start using SARMS for crossfit. I’m a 19 year old boy, and i’ve just started competing in crossfit. After Ricky Garard got caught using SARMS in the crossfit games I really started to take interest in SARMS. Apparently they are really good for crossfitters. I’ve been going through online for the last few days trying to learn about SARMS, and what to get and what not to get. I came across your video and they were really helpful. Anyhow I was just wondering what would you recommend for a guy like me. I really need to work on my endurance and strength. And where would you recommend to buy them? I really would appreciate your help, keep the good content up for youtube bud!

key word is BOY.. you are too young to be using ANYTHING brother... im not trying to be a dick here but im trying to save you a lot of problems... NO PED's period as a teenager brother, NONE..

key word is BOY.. you are too young to be using ANYTHING brother... im not trying to be a dick here but im trying to save you a lot of problems... NO PED's period as a teenager brother, NONE..

Completely agree with the above. Absolutely no PED use at your age bro. It's too early to hit that path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree with the above. Absolutely no PED use at your age bro. It's too early to hit that path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
absolutely right... we have go to get this through more and more to the younger generation so they do not make these kind of mistakes

Its still a bit premature to use any type of PED bro....even sarms. Work on get to g your diet and training dialed in and making natural gains. Another year or two and you'll be ready for sarms

i have a new product coming out this week that will be perfect for you to start with.. it will give nice performance enhancement and its all natural...

Any suggestion for a 41 year old male looking for the same gains regarding strength and endurance but also has some weight to cut?
Thanks

Top Bottom