napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crossfit cycle

Dgator86

I know someone else posted recently in regards to Crossfit. He had a similar idea to me on a cycle. I’m looking for lean gains, fat loss and endurance. Here’s what I’m thinking (paired with maintenance macros and adjusting them per results/feeling)....

Endurance: (Weeks 1-12)
ITPP
GW
SR9009

Growth & Strength:
RAD-140 (wk 1-12)
Test base (thinking Epi-Andro 1000 mg, wks 4-12 with ramp up and taper)
MK677 (wks 1-17, in to PCT)

PCT:
Nolva/Clomid (wks 13-17)
OTC PCT (wks 13-17)
OTC Muscle supp (like epicat+, wks 13-17)

So, what do you all think? Does this look good?
Remember, I’m going for lean muscle growth with fat loss and peak athletic performance.

looks fine to me... aside from epi... thats NOT a test base dude... if you are using that then you need test, period...

If your looking to use a Andro as a test base then 4-andro is what is typically used not epi-andro. Either way, Testosterone is going to serve best as your test base clearly...

I guess I’m just trying to avoid the symptoms of suppression. I don’t mind running a PCT at the end, but I can’t afford to lose my sexual effectiveness or get any other sides. I know that SARMs will keep my FSH an LH fine, but should I even be scared of it or am I overreacting?

yes, you are heavily overreacting...sarms suppression is minimal unless you dont have real sarms...

Ok cool thanks for the input & feedback.
I’ll do RAD-140 and LGD. This is a recomp cycle, body-wise. Since everything practically is in Crossfit lol

So ended up going with
60 days:
LGD - 15mg
RAD - 30mg
YK - 10mg
GW - 25 mg
ITPP - 25 mg
SR9009 - 25 mg

It’s clear I’ve missed some vital information.

Dylan, what would you go with?

Also, I didn’t know YK could mess with liver values...

Just watched Dylan’s video on YK-11. Seems that some good on-cycle support with TUDCA would be just fine.

Also looking at the cycle I will run a full PCT since everything on there should be run with a mini-PCT. 4 weeks.

Also, Dylan, what would you recommend? I haven’t bought the cycle yet. I definitely want to do the GW/SR/ITPP portion.

i wouldnt use yk11 nor itpp but thats on you.. .the stack should be 12 weeks, not 8 as well... where are you getting everything from because quality is also a huge issue

i wouldnt use yk11 nor itpp but thats on you.. .the stack should be 12 weeks, not 8 as well... where are you getting everything from because quality is also a huge issue

Ok. That was the one I was looking at, so I can go LGD & RAD. The ITPP comes with the SR GW compound.
I’m getting everything from PureRawz

purerawz is HORRIBLE.. DO NOT use them

Damn...where do I go then?

Also, I looked at your website and saw that you recommended Ostarine, S4, and Cardarine for a recomp cycle. I would also like to get on SR9009.
Any guidance would be great.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom