napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Critique a "First Cycle"

SweetnSour Potato

Hi guys

Not looking to run this cycle anytime soon
, just planning one for the future based on what I have learnt on the forum.
Please offer advise on the cycle and how it could be improved.

Find cycle plan attached

Height: 180cm/ 5ft 9
Weight: 86kgs/ 189 pounds
Body fat %: between 12-15%
Years of training: 2 years non educated lifting - 5 years educated lifting (I'm a personal trainer)
Complete cycle history: Ipomorelin+dac 20 weeks & 10 weeks Sarms ss2 (ostarine)
PCT for each cycle: no PCT
Goals: Lean muscle gain
Supplements: whey/pre workout. Creatine
No injuries, and nutrition consists of a High protien diet with moderate carb intake. few cheat meals a week.

Attachments

• Test E cycle Plan.jpg
    Test E cycle Plan.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Sorry for the attachement quality....

Cycle below

1-12 Test E 300mg
1-12 Aromasin 12.5g EOD
8-12 HCG - 250iuevery 4 days

PCT

12-16 CLOMID 100/100 - 50/50
12-16 AROMASIN 12.5 EOD
12-16 NOVLA 40/40/ 20/20
12 -16 OSTARINE 25mg Daily
12 -16 CARDANINE 20mg Daily

Last edited:
First even though I suspect your 'not gonna run this anytime soon' is just to get some answers, otherwise you got a few years to research this right. You have earned a vague answer since you seem to have invested some time (more than most). Weeks 8-12 are jacked up somewhat.

Classic 44 response, so did you have any actual advise ?. I know I have research to do that's why I'm trying to learn from others....

My response actually offered a lot of information. I told what, where and when bro. I know I can be a callous mother fucker, but think about where I pointed you.

hey bro... i admire your want to learn but noone here is going to buy the fact your just wondering etc... or wanting to know for years down the road... im sure some people on other forums who could care less about you will offer up whatever you want and if that's all you care about as opposed to what's right, then go for it bro... thats your decision and im not going to sit here and beat you up on it or give tough love... you just do what you feel is right... i cant give you steroid advise simply because thats not who i am bro... i actually give a fuck... im sorry i cant tell you what you want to hear but i always tell you what you need to hear... not trying to be your dad, trying to be someone that actually cares

I know its hard to take someones word over the internet, but thats all I can offer really... thanks dylan for the reply and all your vids...

Top Bottom