napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Critique my cycle

Souless4

Been outlining my next cycle with compounds I've had great results with in the past. Basically going for a clean bulk/recomp cycle. Experimenting with some new compound timings. (See attachment)
Check it out. Give me somefeed back. Structural criticism is excepted and appreciated!

P.s. Stats are on my profile.
ecc836b58509c916124aebbfb17b9e1c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Seems like a very strong cycle bro! I would personally go with aromasin instead of arimidex... also, I would run your AI in pct too

I have letro on hand. I'm not very prone to estrogen conversion sides so Adex has always been gtg. On the same note the extra layer of protection never hurts.

aside from an incomplete pct, it looks great... you DO NOT use letro on cycle unless its a last resort...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

aside from an incomplete pct, it looks great... you DO NOT use letro on cycle unless its a last resort...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
Thanks for the feedback bro.
I'll switch out adex for aromasin.
I'm new to sarm usage. I've watch your videos, but have yet to try them out. I'll get my hands on mk and gw.
I know I'll run the gw the full cycle, would I also run the mk full cycle as well?

Thanks for the feedback bro.
I'll switch out adex for aromasin.
I'm new to sarm usage. I've watch your videos, but have yet to try them out. I'll get my hands on mk and gw.
I know I'll run the gw the full cycle, would I also run the mk full cycle as well?

you can run the mk on cycle as well brother HOWEVER, i would like to know your goals to make sure you are running the right compounds to go with your goals brother...

you can run the mk on cycle as well brother HOWEVER, i would like to know your goals to make sure you are running the right compounds to go with your goals brother...
Right on!
Main goal is to pack on quality clean size. I chose these compounds because I know my body responds well to them. But I am up for suggestions!

Last edited:
Starting adrol with the tren ace. Getting the test in my system before I start the tren ace.
Don't want to start the short ester tren with the test e and have my test crash while waiting on the long ester of test to kick in.
Why not run long ester tren? I'd like to be able to drop off the tren if I absolutely need too.

Starting adrol with the tren ace. Getting the test in my system before I start the tren ace.
Don't want to start the short ester tren with the test e and have my test crash while waiting on the long ester of test to kick in.
Why not run long ester tren? I'd like to be able to drop off the tren if I absolutely need too.

Good call on the Tren. If I ever decide to run Tren again, that's what I'll do next time after the bad experience I had the last time while I was on Tren E. I couldnt wait for that shit to clear out

i would add s4 on this cycle brother... it is going to go extremely well with tren for the muscle hardening and aesthetics, then you factor in the strength increase along with tren and anadrol and the very lean muscle gain, its perfect for this stack

Good call on the Tren. If I ever decide to run Tren again, that's what I'll do next time after the bad experience I had the last time while I was on Tren E. I couldnt wait for that shit to clear out
Thanks bro, Exactly why I like tren ace. Much easier to control and clear if need be.

i would add s4 on this cycle brother... it is going to go extremely well with tren for the muscle hardening and aesthetics, then you factor in the strength increase along with tren and anadrol and the very lean muscle gain, its perfect for this stack
I've never used s4 before. I'll do some research and factor it into the cycle.
Thanks for the advice brother!

I've never used s4 before. I'll do some research and factor it into the cycle.
Thanks for the advice brother!

for sure bro.. i have PLENTY of articles and videos that should cover it all but if not, let me know if you have any questions

Top Bottom