napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Critique My 2nd Cycle Thoughts

ComstockZero

Hi guys. I previously posted a 2nd cycle thread, we talked about Test/Bold. This will be in November time frame so I'm still doing some R&D.

Height: 5'7
Weight: 180
Body fat %: Not sure, probably about 15%
Years of training: 9 as just a guy who works out a lot, 2.5 as a competition strongman and PL. Lifts are 385/250/535. 240 log. 235 c&j. 235 farmers x 100'.
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run):

TRT for 2.5y (220mg Test cyp/wk)
1st cycle July-Sept (10wk)
1-10 420 test cyp
1-3 40mg tbol ED
5-8 60mg dianabol EOD (INJ)
back to TRT

(Note: I've since learned that dianabol towards end of cycle is not ideal, I didn't know that then, I was wading into the hepatoxic arena with tbol - I didn't finish too sloppy for what it's worth - in the future obv I would not use two kickstarters)

Goals: Powerlifting meet
Supplements (if any): calcium, CLA, fish oil, vitamin D, melatonin, beef aminos
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)

roughly 2800~3200 calories, powerlifting based 5/3/1-type routine 5d/wk, strongman event day once/wk

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.):

Labrum SLAP tear repair March 2016
Recurring bicep tendonosis

General thoughts here are to keep it simple, try Anadrol, try SARMs, not get too crazy. I've used test and Tbol so that's not new. Strength and size gain, with a little hardening, a little recomp. Weight needs are that I need to be able to water cut to 175 while being competitive for 181 (I've done a 14 lb water cut so I'm not worried). I'm looking at the SARMs starting 4 weeks in to avoid having 4 new compounds in my body at the same time as something as harsh as Anadrol. I know there is no liver toxicity, but it just seemed like a good idea not to combine that many new things at once.

16 Week Cycle: Test, Anadrol kickstart, Tbol finisher + SARM

1-16: 220 test cyp (TRT) + 200 sustanon blend / wk
1-4: Anadrol 50mg ED
13-16: Tbol 40mg ED

5-16 LGD-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg/d
5-16 YK-11 10mg/d
5-16 SR9009 20mg/d
5-16 RAD140 20mg/d

1-16 Arimidex .5mg ED
1-16 TUDCA + Cycle Support (pretty similar to N2Guard)

TRT so no PCT.

Last edited:
For the goals you have, I'd strongly suggest adding s4. It's perfect for strength, hardening, and recomp. Actually the best sarm for your goals.

Where are your sarms from? Quality is important and the only source id trust is sarmsx.

You don't want to use yk11. That's a waste of money

For the goals you have, I'd strongly suggest adding s4. It's perfect for strength, hardening, and recomp. Actually the best sarm for your goals.

Where are your sarms from? Quality is important and the only source id trust is sarmsx.

You don't want to use yk11. That's a waste of money

I don't have them yet - I'm still looking around. Interesting about YK11 and S4, thanks. Maybe I'll swap them out.

Strongly recomend s4, in old days (now i m 44) i was powerlifter too (185 kg bp, 235 kg dl, 265 kg sq in under 90 kg category). Started training im May this y again after 15. y . Now 5 w on s4, on low carb diet, lose 20 kg (~40 lbs) in just 3 months, strenth went crazy starting s4 on low carb diet (currently on 75 mg), hardening is awsome, now i m adding lgd 10 mg. Total recomp.

Why dont you use deca or npp in cycle for preps it will lower stress on your joints.

I will some day, I'm just not yet prepared to try and manage prolactin and cortisol on top of estradiol.

Strongly recomend s4, in old days (now i m 44) i was powerlifter too (185 kg bp, 235 kg dl, 265 kg sq in under 90 kg category). Started training im May this y again after 15. y . Now 5 w on s4, on low carb diet, lose 20 kg (~40 lbs) in just 3 months, strenth went crazy starting s4 on low carb diet (currently on 75 mg), hardening is awsome, now i m adding lgd 10 mg. Total recomp.

Interesting, I'll take that into consideration for sure. My concern with S4 was that it seems to be the "Tren" of SARMs - the most powerful, with the most potential sides. I'm a little more nervous about SARMs sides because millions of people have used AAS for decades, the sides are well understood and well documented, every potentially necessary ancillary drug, every potential long term concern. That's not at all the case with SARMs, beyond anecdotal information from individual users, albeit those who've talked to a lot other individual users, there just isn't the body of laboratory testing on pepole with sarms there are with AAS. So jumping right into the "Tren" of SARMs wasn't my first impulse.

I dont wont to push you, but for your goals thats the right stuff. My liver enzymes after 3. W were ast 20 (ref 0-40), and alt 21 (ref 0-21) . The only side effect on 75 mg is when i m crossing from bright light to darker space, but is nothing scary. And after cycle i ll post my test results to see amount of suppression.

I dont wont to push you, but for your goals thats the right stuff. My liver enzymes after 3. W were ast 20 (ref 0-40), and alt 21 (ref 0-21) . The only side effect on 75 mg is when i m crossing from bright light to darker space, but is nothing scary. And after cycle i ll post my test results to see amount of suppression.

Great info much appreciated.

There'll be other meets after this for sure. I'm a 2 sport athlete where strongman is actually my primary. I'm going with PL for a year to rebuild some base after I shattered my c6 spinous process under a heavy yoke. I can back squat fine but I only squat in the 350 range which is a warmup yoke weight. Contest yoke would be almost double that. So anyway there's plenty of meets in the future to go deeper into anabolics. I don't want to burn out right away on heavy sides.

Last edited:
Thanks Rick.

Rick - what's your opinion on the point he raised about Deca and PL? Does it seem really silly to leave deca out of a PL cycle?
I think deca is great for powerlifting. It gives great strength and is great for joints as well. I'd just leep the dose to about 300mg

My expirance is test e 750 mg w, deca 400 mg w and d bol 50 ror 6 w. I think that 4 w of d bol is ok as a kickstart. This stack give me the best results with no sides, i came back just with clomid, but that is individual. You have to control your e 2 and prolactin with every nor-19. Bur for shore deca is one of the best pl roid.

My expirance is test e 750 mg w, deca 400 mg w and d bol 50 ror 6 w. I think that 4 w of d bol is ok as a kickstart. This stack give me the best results with no sides, i came back just with clomid, but that is individual. You have to control your e 2 and prolactin with every nor-19. Bur for shore deca is one of the best pl roid.

Big numbers! But I have heard strength athletes say they benefit from bigger test doses than physique athletes. Maybe that's bro science, IDK. Some strongmen I know will run very bare stacks like 800 test and Anadrol kick start and that's it. Or something like that. Im not gonna go that high any time soon but. So I'm being comvinced to entertain Deca. I need to find a lab that will test prolactin now. I looked at private md and it was just sky high cost. I thought I found local patient ordered testing but they don't do estrogen or prolactin or cortisol. So still brain storming.

Well here in Serbia in best private labs prolactin test is 7$, e2 7$, testosteron 7$, free test 10$. You are right, my friend who was the state champion 20 y ago (he died unfortenely)was taking exactly what you said: drol and test and adding deca. Drol is to hursh for me, didnt use it ever.

Top Bottom