napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Critique cycle please

titchokan

Dylan,

I know your feelings on superdrol but bear with me.

I was thinking of pulsing superdrol and only using it on workout days as a preworkout at 10mg.

He's my thinking behind it..

Currently on trt so shutdown is not a concern.
Trt at 200mg ew
Week 1-10 Tren e at 400-500mg ew
Week 7-10 superdrol 10mg pre workout (which would be eod, 4x per week)
Week 1-12 GW 20mg ed
Liver care
Anostrozole is currently at 1mg e3d and keeps my e2 at 15-25.

Thoughts on cycle and thoughts on superdrol pulses or used as pre workout.

I know superdrol won't be saturated bc I am not dosing it according to half life but bc it is so strong I think it will help keep me full on a cut while using tren which tends to flatten me out during a cut.

pulsing superdrol? you can do whatever you like.. i think thats absolutely ridiculous but to each their own.. .im certainly not advising that type of use especially at the end of a cycle... what exactly are you expecting with it as a pre workout man? like i said, you do as you will... i think its absurd but everyone has their way of doing things....

Dylan,

I know your feelings on superdrol but bear with me.

I was thinking of pulsing superdrol and only using it on workout days as a preworkout at 10mg.

He's my thinking behind it..

Currently on trt so shutdown is not a concern.
Trt at 200mg ew
Week 1-10 Tren e at 400-500mg ew
Week 7-10 superdrol 10mg pre workout (which would be eod, 4x per week)
Week 1-12 GW 20mg ed
Liver care
Anostrozole is currently at 1mg e3d and keeps my e2 at 15-25.

Thoughts on cycle and thoughts on superdrol pulses or used as pre workout.

I know superdrol won't be saturated bc I am not dosing it according to half life but bc it is so strong I think it will help keep me full on a cut while using tren which tends to flatten me out during a cut.

Tren flattens me out a lot when I'm cutting too. I think it's the fact I'm on lowered carbs and Tren just eats it up. The problem I see here is the fact that superdrol and Tren are both so harsh, and that's why I don't like the combo. I like that you will run superdrol at the lower end of dosing, and some people do tolerate it better than others. You can try it out and see what you think but I'm just throwing that out there to you bud

I like sdrol on a strength cycle, but pulsing it is kind of absurd. It's gonna do what it's gonna do regardless of timing. Saturation comes into play and I don't think your using timing to your advantage personally, also once it clears out your back at ground zero and just running through the motions day in and day out. I would think depending on what time you train, if you're to see any benefit you'd have to allow it to be in your system at a maximum level regardless of dosage and even then it would merely assist with pump and AR binding at a superficial level at best. Just my thoughts.

I like sdrol on a strength cycle, but pulsing it is kind of absurd. It's gonna do what it's gonna do regardless of timing. Saturation comes into play and I don't think your using timing to your advantage personally, also once it clears out your back at ground zero and just running through the motions day in and day out. I would think depending on what time you train, if you're to see any benefit you'd have to allow it to be in your system at a maximum level regardless of dosage and even then it would merely assist with pump and AR binding at a superficial level at best. Just my thoughts.
i agree and the results from superdrol absolutely cannot be argued.. its beyond strong... my disdain for it is how bad the sides were on me... it was the worst fucking experience but that does not hold true for everyone... one needs to be aware of it though for sure... i just do not get the pulsing on this one whatsoever... i would say, save your time and money on that... either run it right or don't run it at all...

Top Bottom