napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Criticism to give friend

itswhatever

Had a friend text me to get in contact with my buddy to workout a diet for him because he wants to hop on a tren + test cycle.. thing is though he's nowhere near ready he's 25, he's not consistent in the gym, then thinking b/c he hasn't drank in 3 weeks that shows some sort of discipline, and as I said he asked me to get a diet template. I've tried to reason with him to at least be consistent for a few months of working out /eating clean religiously hoping by then he'll realize he doesn't need to use gear at the point in life because he experience training ect is nowhere where it needs to be but his logic is absurd.

Your friend needs to be sat down and told the truth... bro, your workouts suck, you have no discipline whatsoever, your diet is meh to say the best and finally AAS??? Bro you're nowhere ready for even a simple test only run yet alone Tren. People hate to be told they aren't what they imagine they are but you owe it to yourself to let him know. If he proceeds so be it, you warned him.

I told him to meet up with me later today to hangout and bullshit. I'm going to attempt again to tell him it's a horrible decision, but these damn wannabe alpha males so hard headed not listening to reason. It's okay to be wrong it's okay to take advice. I've haven't drank in months, I'm in the gym 6 days a week, strict, and I won't even hop on AAS no need for it yet when you have potential to grow ect by tweaking workout and diet. I tried to explain about sarms but he's not having it smh.. idc I'll say my friend is a moron.

I told him to meet up with me later today to hangout and bullshit. I'm going to attempt again to tell him it's a horrible decision, but these damn wannabe alpha males so hard headed not listening to reason. It's okay to be wrong it's okay to take advice. I've haven't drank in months, I'm in the gym 6 days a week, strict, and I won't even hop on AAS no need for it yet when you have potential to grow ect by tweaking workout and diet. I tried to explain about sarms but he's not having it smh.. idc I'll say my friend is a moron.

You got the right mindset bro, he should admire you for your sacrifice and commitment. People are inherently lazy and unless this is a true passion (lifting) he will fade out, or potentially hurt himself. Either way you're doing your part. Kudos... mentality of a winner.

you sound like a great friend bro and i commend you on what you are trying to do for him but sometimes people insist on learning the hard way and that is exactly what is going on here... clearly he does not want to listen and he obviously does not live in the real world with the rest of us... you could try to send him here and we can try to help but his attitude wont fly either.

you sound like a great friend bro and i commend you on what you are trying to do for him but sometimes people insist on learning the hard way and that is exactly what is going on here... clearly he does not want to listen and he obviously does not live in the real world with the rest of us... you could try to send him here and we can try to help but his attitude wont fly either.

thanks dylan, to no avail he's decided he's going to do it anyways. i did what i could smh. and now that i'm thinking about i hope his source of pct is legit to really not mess himself up. jesus sometimes the people you care about suck lol

thanks dylan, to no avail he's decided he's going to do it anyways. i did what i could smh. and now that i'm thinking about i hope his source of pct is legit to really not mess himself up. jesus sometimes the people you care about suck lol
no offense, but hes pretty fucking stupid and he is going to learn a hard lesson.. you did what you could.. your a very good person but just let it be.. people like this deserve what they get when they don't listen..

You got the right mindset bro, he should admire you for your sacrifice and commitment. People are inherently lazy and unless this is a true passion (lifting) he will fade out, or potentially hurt himself. Either way you're doing your part. Kudos... mentality of a winner.

Even on Sarms Bro... If your half ass'in... could turn out bad as well... not like tren ... but still...

Had a friend text me to get in contact with my buddy to workout a diet for him because he wants to hop on a tren + test cycle.. thing is though he's nowhere near ready he's 25, he's not consistent in the gym, then thinking b/c he hasn't drank in 3 weeks that shows some sort of discipline, and as I said he asked me to get a diet template. I've tried to reason with him to at least be consistent for a few months of working out /eating clean religiously hoping by then he'll realize he doesn't need to use gear at the point in life because he experience training ect is nowhere where it needs to be but his logic is absurd.

I agree with everyone else here. you know what you need to tell him bro. hes being dumb and reckless. he doesn't diet properly, train properly, is inconsistent, too young, and too inexperienced. he is NOT ready for steroids

no offense, but hes pretty fucking stupid and he is going to learn a hard lesson.. you did what you could.. your a very good person but just let it be.. people like this deserve what they get when they don't listen..

i hear that brother so no offense taken if i could some how have everyone on here ripping him and him see i would be more than happy. i've never condone stupidity.

honestly, if you are half assing it, then you have no business taking anything and to be honest, its pretty fucking pathetic..

Agreed completely. This is not the lifestyle to half ass anything.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

honestly, if you are half assing it, then you have no business taking anything and to be honest, its pretty fucking pathetic..
Exactly. All of this is not for your "weekend warrior". You have to be dedicated and commit to this lifestyle otherwise, youre wasting time, money, and putting yourself at unnecessary risk.

Agreed completely. This is not the lifestyle to half ass anything.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

They don't get it, never will. Their idea of grueling is breaking a persistent sweat. They have no idea what to do, how to do it, how to tweak it for that extra uuummph. I'm sore AF right now from today's session and fucking loving it. Tomorrow... Leg day!!!

They don't get it, never will. Their idea of grueling is breaking a persistent sweat. They have no idea what to do, how to do it, how to tweak it for that extra uuummph. I'm sore AF right now from today's session and fucking loving it. Tomorrow... Leg day!!!
That was me today bro. Killed these legs. I enjoy the pain..

i hit legs monday i have to get that out the way first, shoulder boulders and tris for me tomorrow at the construction site lol

Top Bottom