napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Criqitue my cycle my coach gave me?

fitnesstone

Hey, Dylan. First off, just want to say I love your videos. Great info that holds truth and is backed up by science unlike EnhancedAthlete with their bro science BS. Anyway, I hired a coach for a Teen Physique show (pretty known guy) and just wanted to see your thoughts on the cycle he gave me. Keep in mind, I've only ran one cycle before and it was 625mg Test E with 300 Tren A a week. Current stats are:
19 Years Old
5'11
201 pounds
Roughly 13% BF
3 Years lifting experience
Bench is 365, Rep 100 on DB OHP, pretty strong for my age.
I need to become competition shredded in 9 weeks. I just like getting others opinions especially a truthful opinion and I know you'll give that. Here is what he's had me on for two weeks and I am still on ATM.

Test P 200mg EOD
Tren A 250mg EOD
NPP 125mg EOD
Superdrol 20mg EOD
Anadrol 50mg EOD
Anavar 40mg EOD
Mast P 100mg EOD
Winstrol Injectable 100mg EOD
1mg Arimidex EOD
30mg Axcion Fentermina ED (Phentermine)

Upon waking ED before AM Cardio:
25mg Ephedrine
1 Baby Aspirin
40mcg Clenbuterol
25 mcg T3
200mg Caffeine
HGH Frag 250mcg (Pre bed also, so 500mcg)

Pre-Workout:
25mg Ephedrine
1 Baby Aspirin
200mg Caffeine

He has me on a Keto diet at about 100f, 30c, 250p.

Thoughts? I know it's a lot of stims but I feel fine. I just started Anadrol 3 days ago and I started getting Nosebleeds, figured it was high BP but it's normal. Got it tested.

Here's comes the trainwreck. Thats the sound of your not even fully developed endocrine system shutting down. You have no idea what you are doing to yourself,and you will regret it the rest of your life.

there's a pile of these posts tonight.

Ok, guess we're supposed to be nice, so I'll shutup now.

Unreal how people have nothing better to do than to make up this shit.

you have a coach that actually gave you this advce? you are taking clen, ephedrineand t3 as well as test, tren npp superdrol and all these injectables? i hope you are prepared to die very young and im not saying that as an exaggeration.. just be prepared for that... i want nothing to do with any of this, seriously... you just listen to what i said because that's all you have coming to you... like i said, 19 years old and doing thing like this? wow, just wow... i would not recommend this cycle to veteran steroid users... fuck , i wouldnt recommend to ANYONE, pros even, NOONE... so good luck to you bro because you are going to need it, actually you need far more than luck... smh over and over and over right now.. i dont get it bro, why are intent on doing this but like i said, the lesson learned here, its going to be so severe man... wow

Anadrol, superdrol, anavar, and Winstrol. Say goodbye to the ability for your body to filter out toxins...or the ability to live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody need to smack the shit out of your coach!!! Your 19 years old....You can make serious gainzzz's with nothing but hard work and a proper diet. You want to be shredded then eat like you want to be shredded. How about you post up your diet because I'll bet a kings ransom you diet isn't anywhere where it needs to be

Somebody need to smack the shit out of your coach!!! Your 19 years old....You can make serious gainzzz's with nothing but hard work and a proper diet. You want to be shredded then eat like you want to be shredded. How about you post up your diet because I'll bet a kings ransom you diet isn't anywhere where it needs to be
I can bet anything you wouldn't see the real diet. I'm thinking the post isn't legit anyways. I smell rat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This has to be a troll post.I thought I was reading a thread from Get Big for minute there.Tren,NPP,Clen,Sdrol,Adrol + 100mgs of Winny oh yeah.I'm betting you'll drop dead on stage if you even make it there.

I can bet anything you wouldn't see the real diet. I'm thinking the post isn't legit anyways. I smell rat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I can only pray it is bro....lol this is absurd for a 19yo

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When a post like this pops up, just ban the op and delete the thread..all they want is to laugh at the comments

Top Bottom