napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crippling pain after glute injection.

1914jsp

So this is my 4th cycle and I always pin in my glute with 500mg in a 1 inch 25G needle. I always rotate sides every week and the pain is minimal. The first vial of test e was great. I just moved onto my second vial of test e from Teragon and the pain has been crippling and my lower back/upper glute has swelled up. I thought I messed up the injection so I injected the following week on the other glute and the same thing happened. Has anyone experienced this before? Maybe I messed up both injections by going to high up? Or is it possible the second vial of test is bad or a different kind of test? Or maybe i now have cartilage build up? Man it sucks. I've given myself over 30 shots before and all was fine. Not sure what's up this time.

So this is my 4th cycle and I always pin in my glute with 500mg in a 1 inch 25G needle. I always rotate sides every week and the pain is minimal. The first vial of test e was great. I just moved onto my second vial of test e from Teragon and the pain has been crippling and my lower back/upper glute has swelled up. I thought I messed up the injection so I injected the following week on the other glute and the same thing happened. Has anyone experienced this before? Maybe I messed up both injections by going to high up? Or is it possible the second vial of test is bad or a different kind of test? Or maybe i now have cartilage build up? Man it sucks. I've given myself over 30 shots before and all was fine. Not sure what's up this time.

Could be a number of things. Could be a higher concentration in the second vial, could be you built up scar tissue. Could be a different carrier oil used. Hard to say, but I would try a different vial if you have one and see if it changes

What they said, except can you post a pic of where exactly you pinned it, no homo bro, just wanna know if you went to high and struck a nerve. No thongs please.

Yeah that's what I've always done and never had an issue. Maybe my body can't handle 2ml of liquid (500mg of test) at one time? I'll try just 250mg on my next shot.

Last edited:
Well thanks for all your quick support. I appreciate it. If I figure it out I'll keep you updated. Thanks a bunch!

Just like everyone else said, lots of variables. I usually pin a little lower and rotate from my quads to glutes. It leaves less room for scar tissue build up.

I don't think it's location necessarily. I don't see an issue with that, unless it's into scar tissue like I mentioned

I go closer towards the front of the hip an inch or so, but like other said lots of space to work with in that area.

I use one hand

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

still can tcuz i got sausage fingers and even in my damn quad i have to use both hands otherwise i cant get the plunger down cuz the lil wings on the syringes are too short lmao

Top Bottom