napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crazy strong research chemicals??

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Anyone heard of this brand called crazy strong research chemicals?

Tried to upload a pic but wasn’t working. This supplement store is selling SARMs off the shelf I feel skeptical of any SARMs being purchased off the shelf since the ban.

I don't think the ban ever ended up going into effect, I would not trust a supplement store tho..

yes, they were actually brought up to me about a place to avoid... crazy you even bring this up but someone i know in the industry was telling me about a few places to avoid and this name was one of them and i specifically remember it because we were laughing our ass off at the name... just absolutely stupid marketing to say the least but thats beside the point... yes, stay away from that place

Yes I tried to tell my ex Boss to stay away from off the shelf SARMs but he said the carderine feels like t works the same. U can only lead a horse to water can’t make him drink lol the name alone would keep me from buying that brand lol

Yes I tried to tell my ex Boss to stay away from off the shelf SARMs but he said the carderine feels like t works the same. U can only lead a horse to water can’t make him drink lol the name alone would keep me from buying that brand lol
well you did all you could bro

Top Bottom