napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crazy Acne While On Test

TroyjanMan

Like the title states,
I have gotten insane amounts of acne on my chest and back, and worst of all, back of my head.
I know this is a side effect of increased test and hormonal reactions and whatnot.
My questions is how do I get something like that minimalized? I hate it. The ones on the back of my head hurt like heck.

I made a "new guy" forum post a couple days ago. But I can put some of my info back on this post as well:
I'm 27 y/o
6'5
205lbs

Ran Test Cyp only cycles in the past.

Are there solutions to the acne?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys for welcoming new members.
The knowledge, and harsh truths are really helpful.

How much test cyp are you running per week?
How often are you injecting?
What AI are you using and how much?
How are you dosing your AI?

Have you ran mid cycle bloodwork to see where everything is at?

Acne can be related to estrogen fluctuation just as much as testosterone in my personal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man, thank you for taking time to respond.

I am not currently on any cycle, I am going to start one up here shortly. I had another forum going over everything and how I screwed up pretty badly last time.
I wasn't apart of the online community and didn't learn much. My powerlifting coach had me run Test Cyp. I figured he had all the knowledge. I was totally wrong.
So now that I've been reading up on this stuff for almost a year I want to try this again but do it the right way.

My coach had me run 500mg Test Cyp per week. I had no AI. I had Only Nolva for PCT.
So I know I did everything wrong the first 2 cycles. Put too much trust in my coach and didn't do my own research. Dumb.
Blood work before the cycle showed my Free Test at 302. Which is what made me wanna hop on board. And unfortunately, the wrong way.

So here are my thoughts now that I want to get back on:
Week 1/20 -Test Cyp : 400mg / week
Week 1/20 -EQ : 600mg / week
Week 1/26 -Aromasin : 15mg / EOD
Weeks 22-26 would be my PCT.

I am scheduling to have blood work done next week and I will keep having it checked through out the cycle.

What are your thoughts?

Are you planning to pin 2x a week 200mg?

Yes sir, I typically pin 2x a week. I didn't like doing 500mg so I thought 400mg might be good. Do you think even that is too much? Or just go based off what the bloodwork shows?

Also thank you for the FYI - I guess that makes much more sense than posting in the source talk.

Zinc bro. Take Zinc. I have really bad acne during cycle. And Zinc worked really good.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Remember if you start lower at say 350mg, you should probably run that same dose for the whole cycle.. you don't wanna up the dose midway and have your hormones fluctuate even more. That will just make acne worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom