napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Craving Carbs on Tren

RoboGainz

Currently on 400mg of tren E, only at the end of two weeks and the sides are getting to me. It has driven my appetite through the roof, especially with carbs. Is this normal? I had my diet outlined which consisted of moderate fat intake and low carbs (under 100g per day). Would I be better off switching to a high carb diet and keeping the fats real low? This is my 2nd tren cycle, 1st one was with ace and I did not get near the sides I am with the E. This stuff just makes me want to eat like crazy unfortunately since I'm on a cut.

Low carbs are not recommended on Tren. Especially with nutrient partitioning and the chance of hypoglycemia. Moderate carbs should work for your goals.

Low carbs are not recommended on Tren. Especially with nutrient partitioning and the chance of hypoglycemia. Moderate carbs should work for your goals.

yea I basically go hypo from such little carbs then I pig out on them by night time. Hopefully I can get low enough bf% to where I can throw in that PL Mast I bought as well.

Under 100g of carbs per day on tren is nothing id recommend because of how quickly tren eats up carbs and partitions nutrients. Increase carbs and keep the fats low

Under 100g of carbs per day on tren is nothing id recommend because of how quickly tren eats up carbs and partitions nutrients. Increase carbs and keep the fats low

Thanks RR. Ill adjust the diet to 150-200g carbs and keep the fats very low. Should have researched a bit more on the diet part. Last tren cycle was a bulk, I sweated like hell with 400-500g carbs.

Thanks RR. Ill adjust the diet to 150-200g carbs and keep the fats very low. Should have researched a bit more on the diet part. Last tren cycle was a bulk, I sweated like hell with 400-500g carbs.
low carb is already pretty rough as it is brother but with tren, its a major "DO NOT DO" which you clearly already see... you can get GOOD carbs from extra veggies, oats, whole grain cereals etc... there are good options

Top Bottom