napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cramps

Jbatty62

So been getting bad cramps in legs while benching and I can even do Abs ..literally will cramps so bad I double over. Sodium intake is very
Minimal and my water intake is about a gallon a day. Current cycle is test e 500mgs a week and eq 600wk. Anyone know of any supps I can take to help. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Probably not bro. So natural sources or should I get potassium sup?

So been getting bad cramps in legs while benching and I can even do Abs ..literally will cramps so bad I double over. Sodium intake is very
Minimal and my water intake is about a gallon a day. Current cycle is test e 500mgs a week and eq 600wk. Anyone know of any supps I can take to help. Thanks

Extra potassium rich foods and taurine 3-5g pre workout will do wonders bro.

How involved are your legs in your bench press??? I always take them out of the equation and I often see people involving them quite a bit to where you see flexion. Taurine and Potassium are musts after heavy lifts.

How involved are your legs in your bench press??? I always take them out of the equation and I often see people involving them quite a bit to where you see flexion. Taurine and Potassium are musts after heavy lifts.
Thanks 44. Yea legs are out of equation with me as well. When I am on the eccentric part of rep I feel cramp and sometimes they completely lock up. It's actually kind of dangerous cause it takes all of me to not drop the weight. Getting taurine asap and will Change diet to take in more potassium. Hey bro of topic here here..created surespot to get on Valhalla updates and bg check. was wondering how long it takes to get invite?Thanks bro .

Thanks 44. Yea legs are out of equation with me as well. When I am on the eccentric part of rep I feel cramp and sometimes they completely lock up. It's actually kind of dangerous cause it takes all of me to not drop the weight. Getting taurine asap and will Change diet to take in more potassium. Hey bro of topic here here..created surespot to get on Valhalla updates and bg check. was wondering how long it takes to get invite?Thanks bro .

Thought I added you, I'll go back through the thread and find you and add if I haven't. We'll be back up full strength soon. I dont wanna hijack the thread so I'll surespot more details. Apologies.

Thought I added you, I'll go back through the thread and find you and add if I haven't. We'll be back up full strength soon. I dont wanna hijack the thread so I'll surespot more details. Apologies.
No worries. Sounds good.

I'm just going to support what the guys are saying here as far as supplementation...oh gosh I think it's been 4 or 5 years ago prepping for a lift pull meet Dylan pointed me down the road of taurine while on cycle and it did wonders for my lifts. I have to admit I was taking it pre and after training. So that I can vouch for as well. Now the diet..not sure if you stated your goals but lad you gotta eat . If you're noticing potassium does the trick there are potassium rich foods you can take advantage. . Some people are deficient in some areas either due to diet or biological make up. So eat ,lift, hydrate and recover wisely according to your interests. Best of luck.

I'm just going to support what the guys are saying here as far as supplementation...oh gosh I think it's been 4 or 5 years ago prepping for a lift pull meet Dylan pointed me down the road of taurine while on cycle and it did wonders for my lifts. I have to admit I was taking it pre and after training. So that I can vouch for as well. Now the diet..not sure if you stated your goals but lad you gotta eat . If you're noticing potassium does the trick there are potassium rich foods you can take advantage. . Some people are deficient in some areas either due to diet or biological make up. So eat ,lift, hydrate and recover wisely according to your interests. Best of luck.
Thanks for your input bro. I like what you said about eating yeah with my work schedule lately it's been hard for me to get enough calories in so definitely going to bump that up thanks for the advice bud

Top Bottom