napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Couldn't Stay Away...

sweetnspicy

Hello,
So you won't recognize my name, but I've been around. Just trying on something new for fun. I recognize many of you and I'm happy to be in good company. (I use the term good very loosely) lol

It's an awesome opportunity to be here and I'm also very lucky to have the pleasure of working with the Phurious Pharma Team. It's encouraging to see the warm responses that people have received here thus far. I can't wait to see the place grow!!
Thanks for having me!!
SS

sweetnspicy said:
Hello,
So you won't recognize my name, but I've been around. Just trying on something new for fun. I recognize many of you and I'm happy to be in good company. (I use the term good very loosely) lol

It's an awesome opportunity to be here and I'm also very lucky to have the pleasure of working with the Phurious Pharma Team. It's encouraging to see the warm responses that people have received here thus far. I can't wait to see the place grow!!
Thanks for having me!!
SS

Welcome brother... You are in the best company possible and I can promise you that because I am making sure it will ALWAYS be that way... The difference here is you have an administrator and staff that have been through it all and we know how we WANT to act but how we were FORCED to act and we unfortunately fell for that trap but when you have guys like us that have the same values and beliefs, we eventually break free and when we do, as we have now, we can truly shine and do what we were put here to do and THAT, my friend, is what it's all about... I am extremely pleased to have you here... If you need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

Re: RE: Re: Couldn't Stay Away...

DylanGemelli said:
sweetnspicy said:
Hello,

Thanks for having me!!
SS

Welcome brother... You are in the best company possible and I can promise you that because I am making sure it will ALWAYS be that way... The difference here is you have an administrator and staff that have been through it all and we know how we WANT to act but how we were FORCED to act and we unfortunately fell for that trap but when you have guys like us that have the same values and beliefs, we eventually break free and when we do, as we have now, we can truly shine and do what we were put here to do and THAT, my friend, is what it's all about... I am extremely pleased to have you here... If you need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!
Only one thing Dylan... Thats a woman. ;)

sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:

Thank you for clearing that up for everyone. Lol

Well that's just great! Fuck! I feel terrible on that one... My apology... LMFAO... I guess the screen name would coincide with that... Well, I can say this... It is great to see a female at Adrenaline Rush... We need more females in the community and I have no doubt you are going to not only feel the difference here from other sites, but you will be calling this your new home... I know you are going to be a nice voice here as well and if you need anything along the way don't hesitate to let me know!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Couldn't Stay Away...

sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:

I knew this from the start lol. The question is who exactly this female is. I think I have an idea, and if so we are glad to have you!

Welcome. Im a noob mysel. But not to this game. Pm me for a short list of the bs places to stay away from. Lol. I been on them all.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Couldn't Stay Away...

RickRock said:
sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:

I knew this from the start lol. The question is who exactly this female is. I think I have an idea, and if so we are glad to have you!
Our better be thinking of the right person or I'm going to be hurt. ;)

JM750 said:
Welcome. Im a noob mysel. But not to this game. Pm me for a short list of the bs places to stay away from. Lol. I been on them all.
You are such a smart ass!! You've known who I am from the start noob. Lol. :cool:

Yes, welcome. Having a woman around is always great, since women and men are quite different with regards to AAS and such.

cybrsage said:
Yes, welcome. Having a woman around is always great, since women and men are quite different with regards to AAS and such.

Absolutely... It is extremely important to have a female perspective because there is a significant amount of confusion on experiences and choices etc. so having a large group of knowledgeable females is huge... Also, don't kid yourselves as I work with A LOT of female professionals and they know just as much, if not more than a lot of these guys "think" they do...

Sweetnspicy, I am not sure your fitness goals, what you run etc. but if you ever have sarms interest or any other things to log for the community, I would love to get you on board... Send me a pm anytime and weclome!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Couldn't Stay Away...

sweetnspicy said:
RickRock said:
sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:

Our better be thinking of the right person or I'm going to be hurt. ;)

Well, now I do know for sure who it is. It's very Nice to talk to you again! Now you know where to find me just in case you want to drop me a PM or something ;)

Top Bottom