napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Could someone help me please

xander1993

Hi I am receiving my first cycle of sarms soon, and I am obviously trying to bulk right now but having a problem still gaining wait I keep going between 165-169 and was wondering if anyone can help give me some insight for my diet I am getting average 3250-3700 calories a day with 452g carbs 63g fat and 226g protein, any help would be much appreciated thank you.

Here is my opinion, first of all nutrition is very specific to each individual. What I mean by that is everyone's metabolism is different, everyone assimilates nutrients differently, each individual requirements are going to be a little different. With that being said here is the basic rule of nutrition if you want to gain weight you need to eat at a surplus over what calories it takes for you to maintain your weight. The problem a lot of people have is they never adjust their maintenance calories. If you hv gained weight since the start of your bulk and are holding at a particular weights for a few weeks that is your new maintenance calories which it seems like you are at. With you calories being high right now for a guy your weight my opinion is to reset what your body has adapted to. I would lower my calories slightly for a week and then go back to the 3250-3700 calories that you eating now the week after. The beauty about the human body is it is always adapting to what we do it's just that most people don't know how to use this adaptation to get continuous results.

Last edited:
Hi I am receiving my first cycle of sarms soon, and I am obviously trying to bulk right now but having a problem still gaining wait I keep going between 165-169 and was wondering if anyone can help give me some insight for my diet I am getting average 3250-3700 calories a day with 452g carbs 63g fat and 226g protein, any help would be much appreciated thank you.
Ok first how tall are you and what is youre body fat%. 169 at 6ft 3 inches is a lot different than 169 at 5 ft 4 inches. Next describe in detail your daily intake. Every meal and weight of each serving. Include snacks and shakes. A lot of processed food is empty calories. So it may have high caloric content but does little in the way of nutrition. Often diets consisting of a lot of processed food results in poor nutrition and fat gain while diets of lean meats, fresh veggies, and clean good carbs can put lean muscle on you while still burning fat. Also describe honestly your workouts and frequency of them. Do you do cardio. Are you an ectomorph or a mesomorph etc etc. With this info we can better advise you. Mind you it will be pretty generic advise as everyone is different but it can get you started in the right direction and tou can alter as you go

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ok first how tall are you and what is youre body fat%. 169 at 6ft 3 inches is a lot different than 169 at 5 ft 4 inches. Next describe in detail your daily intake. Every meal and weight of each serving. Include snacks and shakes. A lot of processed food is empty calories. So it may have high caloric content but does little in the way of nutrition. Often diets consisting of a lot of processed food results in poor nutrition and fat gain while diets of lean meats, fresh veggies, and clean good carbs can put lean muscle on you while still burning fat. Also describe honestly your workouts and frequency of them. Do you do cardio. Are you an ectomorph or a mesomorph etc etc. With this info we can better advise you. Mind you it will be pretty generic advise as everyone is different but it can get you started in the right direction and tou can alter as you go

THIS... we cant just guess on things bro.. diet is person to person specific... its not just a cookie cutter answer

Good points. Also, OP how old are you and do you have a physical job?

Have you checked out my diet and nutrition thread?

I'm 5'8-5'9 and around 15% body fat, my daily intake is oatmeal in the morning then I go workout then I take my protein shake, about a hour later I eat 1 cup of rice and 2 servings of tyson can chicken with broccoli, then I head into work and around 2 I eat another meal of rice chicken an broccoli same serving size, then while on lunch I eat again chicken rice and broccoli and 2 peanut butter sandwiches, take a protein shake again and then before bed I take my mass gainer, no I do no form of cardio at all just heavy lifting and that's it I'm kind of a mix I'm stocky for my size bigger traps and back arms not gaining much size and chest a bit smaller, but thank you for any help

I'm 5'8-5'9 and around 15% body fat, my daily intake is oatmeal in the morning then I go workout then I take my protein shake, about a hour later I eat 1 cup of rice and 2 servings of tyson can chicken with broccoli, then I head into work and around 2 I eat another meal of rice chicken an broccoli same serving size, then while on lunch I eat again chicken rice and broccoli and 2 peanut butter sandwiches, take a protein shake again and then before bed I take my mass gainer, no I do no form of cardio at all just heavy lifting and that's it I'm kind of a mix I'm stocky for my size bigger traps and back arms not gaining much size and chest a bit smaller, but thank you for any help
Ok first youre relying too much on shakes. Three shakes a day is a lot. Canned chicken? Way too much salt etc. You cant be lazy if you want to be successful. Meal prep is so important. Pick a day and bbq enough fresh chicken, fish, beef etc to last a week or a few days. Buy tupperware. You can buy it cheap at a $1 store. Eggs are a great meal. High in protein and vitamins. You become what you eat. If you eat premade crap or processed crap thats what your body will become. If you eat good healthy food it will show. Not overnight but it will show.

My only problem is I live in the dorms on base and I am overseas right now and we are not aloud to cook unless you have a kitchen which my dorm does not, so ill be trying to go over a SSgt house to try and cook as soon as possible, ok so just more actual food got it, just hard not having a actual kitchen I already have Tupperware and have meals already together, but just add more meals don't rely on shake as much and actual chicken thank you

My only problem is I live in the dorms on base so we are not aloud to cook unless you have a kitchen which my dorm does not, so ill be trying to go over a SSgt house to try and cook as soon as possible, ok so just more actual food got it, just hard not having a actual kitchen I already have Tupperware and have meals already together, but just add more meals don't rely on shake as much and actual chicken thank you
You have a grocery store near you? They sell baked chicken already cooked. Precooked chicken breast etc. Idk what your budget is but you can order premade meals as well

You need to stay away from those mass gainers bro. Those are doing nothing for you. They are full of sugars and fillers of empty calories you don't need

I ask it all the time. And i usually get idk. Whats your bmr? If you dont know that then you dont know what your body needs and in which case we need more info. Age height weight activity level etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you should be doing some sort of cardio and you have to stop taking these mass gainers... they are doing FAR more bad than good... they are loaded with shit that is NOT good for you in any way...

thank you everyone ill stay off my mass gainer then I didn't think it was so bad only 14 grams sugar and helped me get more calories, and my bmr is 1791, and ill just eat more food and see how that turns out instead of my mass gainer thank you everyone with all the help

im happy to help bro... just so i can explain to you, tell me the exact mass gainer you are taking... btw 14 grams of sugar is horrible in a serving size, just so you know

thank you everyone ill stay off my mass gainer then I didn't think it was so bad only 14 grams sugar and helped me get more calories, and my bmr is 1791, and ill just eat more food and see how that turns out instead of my mass gainer thank you everyone with all the help

Ok but if you lift a minimum of 4 days a week your adjusted bmr would be 2656. And thats just to stay static. So to gain muscle you need to be in the 3000 range just so you know. Then we need to start talking about macros and body types to then streamline your diet to be optimal for muscle gain and fat loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom