napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Could i still donate blood on sarms?

phenom122

Just as the title states just curious if I could still donate blood on sarms such as s4 or even a Oct such as clomid

I donate blood on steroids all the time but you have to lie. If you answer yes to the question are you using steroids they will not let you donate.

I donate blood on steroids all the time but you have to lie. If you answer yes to the question are you using steroids they will not let you donate.

I don't mind lieing but would the recipient still be able to use and benefit from my blood

Are you donating to lower your RBC count or just to be helpful?

Why couldnt you? Of course you can. There is never a bad time to donate if you are a viable donor (no infections diseases, enough iron, etc)

I donate at LifeStream and they will let you donate if your on Testosterone. I have to donate while on cycle to keep my blood from getting to thick and they know that’s why. I donate once a month

When the question concerns blood donation. Here you need to be very careful and circumspect, because I have heard many stories when people fell ill with various diseases.
Domated blood is tested for infectious diseases. There is zero concern of any negatives to the recipient because any risk is eliminated. Take it from someone thats a top tier donor with the red cross for the last decade

will not have any effects donating with on sarms. you can donate on steroids too. you do have to fill out questions but lie on it, they want to eliminate any chance you are carrying diseases. don't say you travel around the world, don't say you have unprotected sex, don't say you inject shit in your body, etc. and then you gotta pass the next test which is blood pressure, body temp, etc. that is where a lot of people get fucked. so make sure you donate every chance you get and keep your own health good or they will reject you

Top Bottom