napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Continuing my intro

Emaxx

I introduced myself a few days ago but I’m seeing that most guys are giving “Stats” so...

Height: 5’11”
Wt: 205
BF%: 9%
Years: Seriously for 4 years
Cycle history: nothing for the past 2.5 years.

Prior to that, I ran some stuff listening to a trainer. I don’t blame anyone but myself for what happened. I asked for help with supplements and he just wanted me to be happy. So I just took what he told me to and didn’t really make an effort to inform myself which was among the dumber things I ever did.
Started with test only with 500mg sust. Progressed from that to a prop, masteron, tren, winny cycle for a show. I had an AI but I didn’t know anything about prolactin and got rewarded with 18 months of living hell.
I have continued to train hard and have done some triathlons as well over the past 2 years but my goals have gravitated more toward bodybuilding again, though hopefully much more intelligently this time. I’ll be getting labs done in December to make sure I don’t have any lingering problems but at last check I was within normal range for test at least. After the first of the year, planning to run cyp 400mg 16 weeks with EQ 600mg and with a Tbol kickstart 6 weeks. AI with aromasin 12.5 mg eod and PCT with clomid/nolva.
I’ve enjoyed reading everyone’s information and experiences and I’m glad to be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for posting stats bro... thats key to making proper recommendations... we have definitely got to fix your pct though.. thats a horrible pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks for posting stats bro... thats key to making proper recommendations... we have definitely got to fix your pct though.. thats a horrible pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks bro. I’d never even heard of a sarm before very recently. I’ll be sure and add those as well.

Glad to have you here bro and welcome to the isarms family. If you have another questions or anything I can help with just let me know

Glad to have you here bro and welcome to the isarms family. If you have another questions or anything I can help with just let me know

I’m going to update after blood work and go into more detail before I do anything so I can be confident. So thanks for the availability and willingness. You guys are great.

Top Bottom