napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contest prep cycle help

DarthKurgan23

Hello all,

I am doing my first bodybuilding contest later this year, come Nov. I dont want to compete in a natural show as it doesn't really interest me, which is why I'm here. I have been lifting for the last 6-7 years and am interested in doing a cycle to strictly maintain my muscle mass. What do you all think about test e (350 mg) + primo depot (700mg) 10 weeks prior to contest. I know the norm is to start with 500 mg test e first cycle but I'd rather experiment with less, my goal weight is 185 starting mid-may - early Nov. As a PCT I plan to run Clomid 3 weeks after first injection & also do HCG during last phases of cycle. Any input is appreciated.

Age 24
Height 5'10
Weight 228
Body fat % 23 (took bodpod recently)
Years of training 6-7
Goals Compete in classic physique
Supplements (if any) Glutamine, Multi
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) N/A
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) Fracture in hand 4 yrs ago

Last edited:
Ill be honest mate
Your too fat at the moment for any AAS (your almost a 1/4 fat)+your underage . We don't advise any ped use to underage people . My opinion is since you have some time till November get that diet and cardio in check right now and maybe run a cutting SARMS stack . That gives you 12 weeks on cycle /4 weeks pct/ 4 weeks off cycle that's 20 weeks then you could run a recomp cycle or something simular leading into heavy prep BUT NO STEROIDS OF ANY KIND PERIOD AT THE MOMENT .

this isnt the place for you man, sorry but noone here is advising you to use steroids at your age.. you'll have to find a forum where the admin and members dont give a fuck about people... we dont advise that here at your age... please dont reply that "your doing it anyway" blah blah blah either... it wont make a difference

Top Bottom