napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contaminants in T vial

WillywillP

Did a jab of npp in my shoulder, had a little drop of blood, and without thinking of the implications I used the same pin to draw out a mL of T for my.other shoulder. There was a few residual drops of blood left in the pin and when I went to draw out the T I realized the drops - no more than the width of a hair, but probably 3 or 4 of these little bubbles - had gotten into the bottom of the T and floated to the bottom. Brand new freakin' bottle.

So...

Has anyone ever experienced this, and is the vial still safe to use? I.know there are emulsifying agents and alcohol in the T, but will these near-microscopic drops - again, of my own blood - contaminate the T in any way? Id be really upset if I had to throw the whole thing out, but i will if there is a REAL risk of infection or something more sinister. If it turns cloudy in a day I'm def. throwing the shit out.

Can i get some replies from anyone who's been thru this? Or if you have tons of experience and sound logic/science, I will be receptive to that.

Please get back to me because I want to do a shot before I leave town for 3 days.

Btw, I posted this same question on another forum but this one seems a little more active and I want to get this pinning out of the way so I can go about my business the next few days. Thanks for any replies.

I would only worry about it if it was someone else's blood. I'd wait for Dylan to consider the science end of things, but I'd use it......

Will do. Id like Dylan's input too but I'm steering in the same direction. I just don't know the science enough to know if blood exposed to oxygen, oil, water, anything can become in any way toxic.

If it wasn't my own blood it would be thrown out no questions asked, without hesitation.

Pretty sure it's not going to react with your blood in any harmful way, and you're fine to use it. That said you should really consider swapping needles for drawing and pinning each time. They really do get blunted just from the one push through the vial, one pin into you etc.

ok, here's the main issue here... the product itself is fine... there's nothing to worry about.. its your own blood etc.. thats no big deal... here's the bigger issue... what on the planet earth are you doing drawing and injecting with the same needle and then beyond that... why on the planet earth are you drawing, then injecting, then taking the same needle to draw another vial and then inject again... are you kidding me with that or am i hopefully misreading that

I personally would toss it.
It will start clotting soon in the vial and imagine if you accidentally nick a vessel injecting and that clotted blood accidentally gets into somewhere it’s not supposed to?

Your call. I wouldn’t though.

You also need to practice better injection safety practices, you can’t be doing that junky reusing needle stuff. That’s the bigger concern here.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Last edited:
I have 2 plungers, drew my npp for shoulder 1, used same needle (with intent to throw it away after) to draw the T, to which I would have backloaded plunger 2. I do absolutely have a drawing only needle that never touches my skin. Today was just a weird fluke. The only bad habit I have is sometimes using a pinning needle a few times. You know, use it, cap it, throw it in a bag, use that bag when all my clean ones are done. I have 2 18 gauge drawing needles too but IMO the size of them starts to really mess us the rubber septum after 3 or 4 times. I can almost see the volume slowly decrease, can see the condensation on the top and on the bottle.

I'm thinking I should just toss the bottle. Unless I hear from someone that they've done this, and been fine using a whole.bottle, I simply don't want to risk it.

And practice better needle hygiene. But to make it clear I NEVER use my drawing needle - a 1.5 inch 24 gauge- to inject with. Always 24 or 26 1"ers. Thanks for the info everyone.

You should never save your needles and use them again. They are like pennies apiece man. Ive literally never heard of anyone doing that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you probably will be fine, but get some clean needles. Every puncture should be a fresh needle, specially if you are drawing from the vial.
needles are very cheap on eBay.

Top Bottom