napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Consuming SARMs

StephMalachy

Hey all

Ive been taking GW501516 and MK2866 this past 3 weeks during my PCT, one more week to go. I take both in the morning by just pouring a little water in a cup, then 1ml of each SARM, then a little more water, stir and drink.

Is this ok or should I take it pure raw from the little syringe thing that comes along with it? It just occured to me there today that maybe by taking with water it might get digested too quickly or in the wrong was or something. I still notice it working but can anyone tell me if It might be a bit more effective if I drank raw?

Thanks

Hey all

Ive been taking GW501516 and MK2866 this past 3 weeks during my PCT, one more week to go. I take both in the morning by just pouring a little water in a cup, then 1ml of each SARM, then a little more water, stir and drink.

Is this ok or should I take it pure raw from the little syringe thing that comes along with it? It just occured to me there today that maybe by taking with water it might get digested too quickly or in the wrong was or something. I still notice it working but can anyone tell me if It might be a bit more effective if I drank raw?

Thanks

Don’t mix it in water. Just send it right down

You always take them straight bro. Dont ever mix them. You can chase it afterwards with whatever you want, just don't mix it beforehand

Top Bottom