napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Considering tren ace

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys, merry Christmas. One question , after am done bulking and cutting a bit up with npp i will give tren ace a try. Will 200mg weekly be a good starting point ? 50mg eod . I have ran deca and Npp and have been able to handle all my prolactin and estrogen from test as well. Question is will this dose be enough to see results with minimal sides even though they vary from person to person. I also want to know how bad can tren cough be. Is like when you smoke weed lol and cough uncontrollably lolll

I start with Tren Ace 50mg eod for about a week or two then bump it up to 50mg ed and towards the end 75mg ed (if you can handle it). First run will probably be best not exceed 50mg ed. The cough you mentioned is similar but feels more like you inhaled tear gas. Prolactin sides can be very significant so be aggressive with Prami or Caber from day one. Caber 0.25mg eod was very effective for me.

Tear gas lmao ok. I’ll keep you updated i will do 50eod and depending on sides I’ll bump to 75 eod. Am sure i can handle the cough just can’t get scared or paranoid when it comes . Thanks again sir.

That’s once am done with NpP for some reason i notice is just hardening me up and recomp. Since i eat really clean . Am running prami .5 ed on npp as well and have had no sides. NPP can do this also righ am noticing more of a recomp. Type of shredding than bulking which is good not as much water retention

What’s up guys, merry Christmas. One question , after am done bulking and cutting a bit up with npp i will give tren ace a try. Will 200mg weekly be a good starting point ? 50mg eod . I have ran deca and Npp and have been able to handle all my prolactin and estrogen from test as well. Question is will this dose be enough to see results with minimal sides even though they vary from person to person. I also want to know how bad can tren cough be. Is like when you smoke weed lol and cough uncontrollably lolll

Ever hit a vein during a pin? That cough u get is very similar. Don't forget about the night sweats too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren is powerful as hell. 200mg per week is more than plenty, especially to start and I personally wouldn't ever go over 400 per week. There's no reason to, and the impact it makes on your health values at higher dosages is insane

Running organ ST and GW with it is a must in my opinion

Top Bottom