napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Considering tren for 7th cycle...

fallen82

New to the forum I've been watching Dylan's videos for a few months.

Strongly considering running tren(don't currently have access yet), I really like going for the leaner look as you'll be able to tell from my cycles.

I'm 35 been training for 8 years, been on TRT for 4 years and have run 6 cycles. Currently 6 foot, 197, 12% body fat.

Been on test E since the beginning, cycles went as follows... Went back to TRT after each(200mg EW).

500mg test E 50mg a day of anavar for 6 weeks

500mg test E anavar 50mg a day again but for 8 weeks

500mg test E winstrol 50mg 8 weeks

500mg test E winstrol 50mg 8 weeks

500mg test E EQ 500mg EW for 14 weeks

400mg test E winstrol 50mg 8 weeks

Any thoughts on trying tren for the first time? As mentioned I still have to find it as the guy I got anavar, winstrol, and EQ from doesn't sell it.

I have regular blood work done and the last winstrol cycle did affect my liver... finished that run back in January and had another blood test in June, liver values are back in good standings. That's part of the reason I want to go towards tren as it's injectable.

Damn.. 8 weeks of orals bro!?! Liver won't be the only thing you fuck up I can assure you that.

4-6 weeks max on the orals

I have regular blood work done and the last winstrol cycle did affect my liver... finished that run back in January and had another blood test in June, liver values are back in good standings. That's part of the reason I want to go towards tren as it's injectable.
You do know that tren is also liver toxic right? Among destroying lipids and other health values

I do know tren can mess with the liver as well, everyone has been replying 8 weeks is for sure too long for orals. I want to run a compound that's dry, ads good strength and hardens my physique. I use an all in one protection year around and if I run tren it will be with GW 50156 for added protection. I know tren can f you you up so I'd be running it at 250mg a week 300 max.

Top Bottom