napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

considering simple cycle

chbisk

Considering Test E, don't want to stack much, just to ease into things (as I've never injected before).

What would be an ideal cycle with Test E?

Kind regards,

Stats: 21, 173lbs, 15% bf, 5'11.

Waaaaaaay too young bro. You have a few more years to go before using steroids. Until you're old enough SARMS are a better option while you're building a solid foundation. Your endocrine system is not fully developed until around age 25. You don't want to cause any permanent damage during development. Be smart!

Waaaaaaay too young bro. You have a few more years to go before using steroids. Until you're old enough SARMS are a better option while you're building a solid foundation. Your endocrine system is not fully developed until around age 25. You don't want to cause any permanent damage during development. Be smart!

Fair enough man. I thought I was at an alright age to try a light steroid cycle tbh, most people I see online on steroids are like 19-25 (Chris Bumstead is 23 now, probably been using steroids for a few years now). I've used SARMs before (S4 and MK2866 1-12 weeks, G501516 13-16), but SARMs are just so expensive in comparison to steroids. I'm also from the UK and I got them from a US source so it was even more expensive.

Fair enough man. I thought I was at an alright age to try a light steroid cycle tbh, most people I see online on steroids are like 19-25 (Chris Bumstead is 23 now, probably been using steroids for a few years now). I've used SARMs before (S4 and MK2866 1-12 weeks, G501516 13-16), but SARMs are just so expensive in comparison to steroids. I'm also from the UK and I got them from a US source so it was even more expensive.
Those will pay for it later but at least its providing them a living. Even at that age they've been lifting for several yrs too. Tread lightly my man

you are not even close to old enough... so because you see fucking morons using steroids too young doesnt make it right... do they know how things are going to be for them down the road? no... do i? considering ive been doing this over a decade and dealing with THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of people who made the mistake of using steroids your age and have paid me to help any possible way i can... yeah, i think i grasp what comes down the road... good luck to you man, you are going to need it

you are not even close to old enough... so because you see fucking morons using steroids too young doesnt make it right... do they know how things are going to be for them down the road? no... do i? considering ive been doing this over a decade and dealing with THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of people who made the mistake of using steroids your age and have paid me to help any possible way i can... yeah, i think i grasp what comes down the road... good luck to you man, you are going to need it

I understand, and from yours and cbbram's advice, I'm not going to think about steroids for a while now. I can't help not knowing much better when all you see nowadays is people my age using steroids and seeming completely fine.

I understand, and from yours and cbbram's advice, I'm not going to think about steroids for a while now. I can't help not knowing much better when all you see nowadays is people my age using steroids and seeming completely fine.
sure they are but what does that have to do with how it will be ten years from now.. they dont think nor give a shit about that... there's going to be a lot of people learning the very hard way... you are at a point now where you can make a choice... you can think about RIGHT NOW or you can think about the future... thats up to you... most people your age dont think about that but they sure do down the road when its too late and then they are in a situation that ruins them... thats your call

sure they are but what does that have to do with how it will be ten years from now.. they dont think nor give a shit about that... there's going to be a lot of people learning the very hard way... you are at a point now where you can make a choice... you can think about RIGHT NOW or you can think about the future... thats up to you... most people your age dont think about that but they sure do down the road when its too late and then they are in a situation that ruins them... thats your call

Yeah for sure. I don't want to sacrifice my health man. I think I'll look into running another SARM cycle at some point. Probably going to include LGD this time

Cheers for the help Dylan, appreciate your concern

Top Bottom