napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Considering new sarm cycle

Trenabuse

Hey guys! Im considering a new sarm cycle, but which of?em? I have a history with AAS, tren a/e, testo, winstrol and masteron.
Latest cycle was with sarms which I?m not done with yet. I?m running S4 and LGD-4033

So now what to order? I?m 183cm, 90kg. I want lean mass. I want also more veins and vascularity. I got recommended LGD and MK677? .. by a friend, but I wanted to check with people that have experience with sarms, obviously. I?m also curious about RAD140.

I want something who really kicks ass to put it that way. I chose S4 for reason that they said it was like winstrol. Winstrol was epic, but fucked my head...
thanks for some advice guys! Peace

So im going to be running cardarine, sr9009, mk2866, lgd, and rad140. Goal is lean clean muscle mass.

MK677 is like HGH you need to run for about 6 months minimum.

Sarsmforsale has s23 and yk11 look at the logs a few of the guys are running here (Buddha and Dylan) those may be a good choice for you.

i have the perfect layout for you.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

they ship worldwide as well... you do need a full pct with yk11 but its well worth it

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

pct 13-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

So being on Yk-11 you need to go on a full PCT? What if your on TRT should you still PCT with only GW and MK?

Yes I know but wasn't sure about the spike in Cortisol if you still wanted to do GW and MK. I guess that only spikes if you get suppressed and try to PCT back is that correct? I know you don't need it for Sarms but Im still learning about S23 and YK11 so Im just unsure.

Yes I know but wasn't sure about the spike in Cortisol if you still wanted to do GW and MK. I guess that only spikes if you get suppressed and try to PCT back is that correct? I know you don't need it for Sarms but Im still learning about S23 and YK11 so Im just unsure.
you dont need any pct when on trt... you dont have the pct worries with trt man... its not necessary

YK11 and S23 would both require a full pct unless one is on TRT.

It does seem strange that someone would recommend you LGD and MK677 to help with vascularity? LGD is a bulking SARM and while MK677 will burn a good amount over time, it does cause water retention in many at the beginning and its not known for helping with vascularity. While it has a multitude of benefits, that would not be one of them. S4 would be the best for vascularity along with s23, yk11, gw501516 and sr9009. These are your best for vascularity. Your best for lean mass are s23, s4, yk11, mk2866 and rad140. LGD is going to be your bulking sarm. You can bulk with others but lgd is the most suitable for that goal.

Hmm okay thanks for answer. I will use sarms forsale, looked up good reviews :D even discount, awesome tho.

Well yeah. To get ripped and build lean mass. What about continue using S4 and LGD-4033 then after some weeks add GW(Cardarine) ? In my head that would make me reach my goal eventually. What do you think guys?

Also thought of LGD-4033 and RAD140..

Hmm okay thanks for answer. I will use sarms forsale, looked up good reviews :D even discount, awesome tho.

Well yeah. To get ripped and build lean mass. What about continue using S4 and LGD-4033 then after some weeks add GW(Cardarine) ? In my head that would make me reach my goal eventually. What do you think guys?

Also thought of LGD-4033 and RAD140..

Both are great options

So you can add Cardarine at any point. I would still run it for 12 weeks so end of your current cycle and through PCT (and even after). Its non-hormonal so safe to run at any time.

Where did you get your current sarms from?

Okay thanks guys. Just hard to decide 😂 but it may end up with S4 as soon as no one encourages me to other.

Sarms I ordered last month was from Predator Nutrition UK. Focusednutrition and Fusionsupplements

Ok havent heard much about them Dylan may know more.

I would go with sarmsforsale in the future just to make sure you are getting real sarms. Lots of fakes out there. They work but loaded with stuff other than sarms.

ensure you get your SARMS from them, almost all other SARMS are fake. use the layout DG gave you.

Top Bottom