napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Considering logging my recomp

Bigbird

As a new member to the board here I am considering running a log of my upcoming recomp. I started this thread to get a little honest feedback on any interest in seeing this as it will big a BIG undertaking for me to try to do a good log. However this will hopefully be one of the best transformations I have done.
Some of you may remember me from other boards. About a year ago I had some things happen in my life that were catastrophic to my bodybuilding. I sustained tremendous personal injury, which has taken some time to recover from. Although I am still hindered by poor recovery from a broken heal, I believe the time has come to get on it hard. Due to my injury, which involved some serious stomach surgery that left me unable to eat for 10 days, I have lost about 35 pounds of hard earned muscle, and I'm out to get it back.
My upcoming recomp will involve a Phurious Pharma blast which I am still dialing in, diet and training. I would likely post photos of myself a year ago, then as embarrassing as they are, photos of me today. Then monthly photo updates. I am not totally decided at this point that I have the time to run a full log, so I'm looking for any real interest to weight into my decision.
Please let me know your thoughts on seeing something like this.

Sorry to hear about your surgery but It's great to see you getting back in the groove of things. I'm down to follow your log if you choose to do so and everybody loves a good transformation with pics. With as much wieght as you lost deca would be a great option to get you back to speed and help put some wieght back on

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Nothing better than a good transformation I'm interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear about the injuries and struggles you've encountered, but I'm glad to see you focused on getting back to killing it and gaining back everything you lost. I have no doubt you will with the right mindset. If you have any questions or need help along the way with anything, just let me know!

Hell yes I remember you. How the hell are you? Glad to see you here man. I know you remember me.

Hell yes I remember you. How the hell are you? Glad to see you here man. I know you remember me.
Absolutely brother!! Good to see you. Doing great now and glad to be here. Glad to see so many familiar faces. I can see already that you guys are gonna give me the little extra motivation we all need once in a while. Good to see you brother.

im in bro and i know so many others are as well... when you run a log its not only beneficial to YOU but to EVERYONE ELSE as well and with a respected member like yourself, because whether you have been away or not, your still highly regarded, it goes even further... its up to you but i personally think it would be good for you to track everything right now and what better way than a log... this is a crucial time for you and keeping track of every little thing is imperative ...

Well I believe that is what I am going to do then. It will definitely keep me on point, because I do not expect this to be easy.
I am still designing my blast atm, but will be beginning soon. Right now I have been dialing in the diet and training, just running what is essentially a high trt dose of test. I was thinking of waiting until I began my blast to start the log, but I don't see why not to start it now.
I'm off to the gym shortly, but will begin a new thread to start off the log tommorrow or Tues. As I said this will be a big undertaking, but I believe the mutual rewards will be well worth it.

Well I believe that is what I am going to do then. It will definitely keep me on point, because I do not expect this to be easy.
I am still designing my blast atm, but will be beginning soon. Right now I have been dialing in the diet and training, just running what is essentially a high trt dose of test. I was thinking of waiting until I began my blast to start the log, but I don't see why not to start it now.
I'm off to the gym shortly, but will begin a new thread to start off the log tommorrow or Tues. As I said this will be a big undertaking, but I believe the mutual rewards will be well worth it.

its great to have you back... im always here for you if you need me, just let me know brother... you can do this and i know you will.. you have my support as well as everyone else here...

Good to hear that you are going to do the log. I look forward to following

Top Bottom