napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Considering a cycle

sefalogon

I am currently 158lb with almost 15% body fat , standing at 5 8 .
I've been training for 3 years right now and i just turned 23 .

I'm considering a 300mg testosterone cycle for 9 weeks , i may increase the dose and extend the length of cycle up to 12 weeks and 500 mg .

i would go for sarms but they aren't available here
My diet consists of 170 g of protein ( 10eggs , 300 g of chicken breasts , 150 g tuna without counting vegan sources )
400g carbs ( 250g oat , 500g cooked rice , 200 g macaroni )
100 g fats
Which add up to almost 3000 calories a day

My training style is uper lower 4 times a week . 2 exercises for a muscle per sessions

TOO young for AAS mate imo. I would just train hard with a sound diet for a few more years before considering that route. Sarms would be a alternative but you mentioned you don't have access to them.

I'm aspiring to enter competitive world so i don't think I'm too young for that

Competitive world of what ... bodybuilding???

If so, you need to NATURALLY train and eat until you can get your bodyweight up above 200 (and more like 225+ lbs) before you even THINK of taking a PED. Otherwise you will be severely short-changing how big you can get in the long term.

Remember brother ... this lifestyle should be viewed through a long-term lens ... slow down and enjoy the ride ... you will be so much better for it in the long-term.

Give it time. You're too young and you haven't been training long enough for steroids.

I'm aspiring to enter competitive world so i don't think I'm too young for that
thats funny and please dont act like, at 23 years old, you know more than people that have been doing this over a decade.. your BODY is too young... i dont give a shit what you are doing... just because you decide you want to "attempt" to be a competitive body builder doesnt change science man... LOL you are FAR too young to be using steroids... you do whatever you want, but noone here is advising such abusrdity

Top Bottom