domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Considering this cycle..

Considering this cycle..

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 185
    Body fat: %16-20 (bulking season lol)
    Years of training: 5

Previous cycle: 25mg/day of LGD4033 for 8 weeks with a 4 week pct that overlapped the last two weeks of the LGD4033. Ran this cycle back to back when I was 19 and ignorant. I now understand how this is a much higher dose than average and I regret taking SARMs as early as I did.

Supplements: 5g creatine monohydrate/day

Currently eating ~3000 calories a day w 1g protein per lb of bodyweight in order to bulk up before I start my cut next month

Goals: overall aesthetics; I'd like to be around 170-175lbs with <10% bf

So a friend and I rushed into the SARMs cycle above when we were 19. Although it increased my strength greatly, I regret going about it the way I did. I did not get my testosterone levels taken before the cycle but they are now at about 390 ng/dL. I know the average is 270-1070, but that is a considerably large window. Would 390 be considered low and if so, do you think over-dosing LGD4033 could be the reason for this? Anyways, I am going to take another cycle, but I intend on doing it right this time around. I would like to run test alone as my first anabolic cycle, unless it is too early to be running anabolics. If so, I would run LGD4033 again. Except this time, I would dose at 10mg a day for 8 weeks. I know there is a big difference between everything about testosterone and LGD4033, but which cycle do you think would be a better overall choice for me?

It's entirely too early. You have about 5 years left natty at least.

And that's a huge range in body fat guesstimation. Which one is it? If that's your body fat even if bulking that you need to make some changes to your nutrition first.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

You need to stick with sarms for now. You are too young for steroid use. Besides that, your bodyfat is too high for cycling at the moment

noone is going to advise you to use steroids at your age man... its quite absurd to say the least

390 does seem low at your age . I'm forty and my level is around 900-970 generally before a sarm cycle . Obviously everyones levels are going to vary so I cant say it was the overdosing that has your level that low as you have no pre-bloods to compare to, AGAIN why we preach pre- mid and post bloods people. You should not consider another sarms cycle for while and work out whether your T is low or that's normal for you......? AAS is off the cards for years!