napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Considering 1st cycle

Lee95

Hello all! I’m a newbie to steroids so would be my 1st cycle. I’m 23, male, 6 foot, 85.7 kg. I’ve been training for years and Train hard and diet well. Also my sex drive is high asf. I don’t see gains that I want to.
I’ve done loads of research and still not sure where to go. I know test is always a good starter and can combo it with dbol etc.
I have been attracted to Tren but it’s recommened not to use if a newbie but the talk of Tren is what I want, the gains, less effect of Gynecomastia and muscle stays once you stop using Tren. Really would like options and help from experienced people.
Thanks
Lee

Hi thankyou. I have research this but not fully understanding the period of time and the dosage. And when would be recommended to add another to the cycle etc?

No I don’t but will get round to that later and will update. Something I should of done before posting sorry.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Hello all! I’m a newbie to steroids so would be my 1st cycle. I’m 23, male, 6 foot, 85.7 kg. I’ve been training for years and Train hard and diet well. Also my sex drive is high asf. I don’t see gains that I want to.
I’ve done loads of research and still not sure where to go. I know test is always a good starter and can combo it with dbol etc.
I have been attracted to Tren but it’s recommened not to use if a newbie but the talk of Tren is what I want, the gains, less effect of Gynecomastia and muscle stays once you stop using Tren. Really would like options and help from experienced people.
Thanks
Lee

can use mk677 as a start, that is super safe and can be run for a long time. If you want to use something stronger look into ostarine/lgd4033. Pretty sure lgd is pretty compareable to steroids, isn't as strong as steroids but in the end its worth it as its much safer

Yep, too young for steroids at the moment. You do t want to go fucking with your endocrine system at your age and take a chance at killing your high sex dr8ve and sexual function as well as your ability to sustain healthy test levels

Yeah don’t want to be messing with my sex drive ngl! Thankyou for honesty I might try some legal steroids alternative for a little boost. What’s the earliest age would you recommend 1st cycle

Ya man still to young and how many years I’m curios ? I would try a good test booster like post CT do give you a lil boost but gear is out of the question for at least 3 years

I originally started when I turnt 15 5 days A week. What it was my older brother friend was a pt at the gym and was into body building comp’s and I started with him for the first year and half so massive success and gains like unbelievable for my age. But I did go out of it so wasn’t training nearly as much as I should of been and eating and drinking rubbish. But been religious to it agin for past 3 years and gains ain’t as much as I would of liked

Last edited:
Going on advice from you guys im going to stay away and see my progress a year from now. I seen these CrazyBulk products such as legal alternative steroids no side effects and test enhancement may give them ago. So 5 days training and 1 day swim a week for the next year and get my dieting on point! Wish me luck
Thank you guys!

Top Bottom