napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Conor McGregor X Nate Diaz

That fight was great
d8943941ce70e76a9537f4a5886b9e05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Jiu-jitsu for life.

I hope a bunch of you guys saw that last night.

Close fight, and they both took some licks, but more fist fight boxing, street fight style. Just like roussey vs holm ...looks like ufc is edging back toward fists when it comes to major showcases.

Regardless "shut him up" lol Nate is the biggest shit head degenerate .. Connor took a 2 weight class jump on 11 days notice it didn't work out he still stood there and banged the whole fucking time awesome guy if you ask me not to mention he didn't lose his belt he is still the champ

Oh poor Dana White! Holly lost and Conner lost. Poor Dana watched Millions burn up to ash right before his eyes!

Regardless "shut him up" lol Nate is the biggest shit head degenerate .. Connor took a 2 weight class jump on 11 days notice it didn't work out he still stood there and banged the whole fucking time awesome guy if you ask me not to mention he didn't lose his belt he is still the champ

It was a street fight...that is for sure. They both looked good to me.

If you're on the UG, you know good and well I immediately called this upset and placed big $/on Diaz the day he was set as the fill in. Made huge bank. Thanks Nate!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Great fight but really can't understand they punch so much thinking they are boxers... wanted to see them power kicks lol

Great fight but really can't understand they punch so much thinking they are boxers... wanted to see them power kicks lol
Yeah, its too bad we couldn't see a full out display of technique and skill. But, with these two and the circumstances, it was never gonna happen.

Nates plan is always to come out standing and get a ko, or a sub off a shoot that comes from someone having enough of his boxing. Hes said this several times. Said it last night at the presser. Also, watch his last fight against Michael Johnson. Richard perez has turned Nate into a solid boxer.

Also, One was going up 2 classes, the other was on a 10 day camp. Neither one was gonna make 5 rounds. When it's like that, both sides gotta come out kill or be killed. Which was also a game plan cited by both, before the fight.

As a wrestling coach and former fighter, I love good technique and I love the chess matches. But sometimes, you don't got time for that shit and you gotta knock a head off.

Im glad it was one of the Diaz bros that did this. Towards the end, Mcgregor looked like a chump change mother f**

I was somewhat happy with the outcome. Tired of Connors pompous ass talking shit

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It was a fun night for sure! Tate / Holm was an awesome fight Diaz / McGregor was awesome also! Good night for the fans horrible night for Dana!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It was a fun night for sure! Tate / Holm was an awesome fight Diaz / McGregor was awesome also! Good night for the fans horrible night for Dana!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Haha I gotta agree with that. Both of his golden child's go down the same night!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Uncle Dana is gonna pad things for his pet Ronda. It should be the winner of Holly, Ronda rematch to face the champ. But watch, Ronda will get immediate title shot & win. Then he will make Holly fight Meisha again for the chance to face Ronda & we will be stuck with that king bitch ronda again 4 who knows how long. Watch, uncle Dana will protect Ronda.

Miesha is the hottest & deserves the belt for that fine ass alone... but only Holly can keep us safe from Ronda!!

If you're on the UG, you know good and well I immediately called this upset and placed big $/on Diaz the day he was set as the fill in. Made huge bank. Thanks Nate!!

SAME. The young dudes I work with we're like "you're crazy, Conor forever". Nope. The Diaz boys can eat shots and have stupid good jiu jitsu.

The diaz brothers are brawlers they will anyone anywhere any time. Savage

PHURIOUS

Uncle Dana is gonna pad things for his pet Ronda. It should be the winner of Holly, Ronda rematch to face the champ. But watch, Ronda will get immediate title shot & win. Then he will make Holly fight Meisha again for the chance to face Ronda & we will be stuck with that king bitch ronda again 4 who knows how long. Watch, uncle Dana will protect Ronda.

Miesha is the hottest & deserves the belt for that fine ass alone... but only Holly can keep us safe from Ronda!!

Pretty sure they already announced Rousey vs Tate last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom