napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Confused over sarms effects

Bk2019

Hi all

Earlier this year I brought someligandrol off an internet site I won't say which I one. It started working after a couple of days, I saw stregth increases. I then stopped working out for some months then ordered it again but it didn't work the same. So discontinued after 11 days. Now I'm on osterine which i brought in a supplement shop, sealed and has expiration date on a reputable source. How long should it take to see strength gains? I'm on 30 mg per day

Hi all

Earlier this year I brought someligandrol off an internet site I won't say which I one. It started working after a couple of days, I saw stregth increases. I then stopped working out for some months then ordered it again but it didn't work the same. So discontinued after 11 days. Now I'm on osterine which i brought in a supplement shop, sealed and has expiration date on a reputable source. How long should it take to see strength gains? I'm on 30 mg per day

You should not be taking 30mg a day of LGD and if you’re taking capsules at 30mg each I’d say it’s safe to assume you aren’t actually taking ligandrol. Where did you get your first order of lgd from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all

10mg a day should be the most beneficial with the least amount of side effects

Ostarine now

Gotcha didn’t see that part. I’m on a cycle of Ostarine right now and the most noticeable benefits came around weeks 2-3 and have only gotten better since. You should feel some things very fast but be patient when it comes to real results. Your body takes time to adapt. As long as you have real Ostarine. I only run 25mg a day tho which seems to be a better dosage not much more benefit myself at higher doses

not a reputable site at all and you should never buy sarms at a supplement shop... i HIGHLY doubt you have real sarms in any way, shape or form

Yh I got a months supply for £34. What about sarms4u is that reputable?

A known chinese scam site. At that price they would be paying you to use them. It sounds as though you dont care or realize this so go cheap. Just be aware what you are getting yourself into. I did my best to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A known chinese scam site. At that price they would be paying you to use them. It sounds as though you dont care or realize this so go cheap. Just be aware what you are getting yourself into. I did my best to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No I mean ostasize was £34 what I brought from the supplement shop

Top Bottom