napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Confused between Test E and Test P

anushk

Hey Dylan, I've been following your channel since a year and did my first and only cycle 4 months back and didn't get any major side effects other than back pain and acne. I ran Test E for 11 weeks @350mg/wk and DBol @10/20/20/30, I kept 13 pounds from this cycle. Ran complete PCT and ran HCG and AI during the cycle

My stats are
26yo
178lbs
5'9
Gyming since 4 years and in jan I did my first cycle

Now, I want to do another cycle with Test, NPP and DBol (I have all the ancillaries and Caber with me) and I have a few confusions regarding the cycle.

Test prop @100mg eod, 8 weeks OR Test E @400mg/wk, 12 weeks
NPP@100mg eod, 7 weeks
DBol, 20mg ed, 4 weeks

Can you tell me which one would be more effective in putting up mass out of the two, Basically would running test E for 12 weeks have any advantage over running Test prop for 8 weeks?
(I'm okay with frequent pinning)

Thanks a lot buddy.

Prop kicks in and acts faster, but is less stable (half life) than enanthate and requires more pins obviously. Prop is normally associated w/ pip as well.

Hey Dylan, I've been following your channel since a year and did my first and only cycle 4 months back and didn't get any major side effects other than back pain and acne. I ran Test E for 11 weeks @350mg/wk and DBol @10/20/20/30, I kept 13 pounds from this cycle. Ran complete PCT and ran HCG and AI during the cycle

My stats are
26yo
178lbs
5'9
Gyming since 4 years and in jan I did my first cycle

Now, I want to do another cycle with Test, NPP and DBol (I have all the ancillaries and Caber with me) and I have a few confusions regarding the cycle.

Test prop @100mg eod, 8 weeks OR Test E @400mg/wk, 12 weeks
NPP@100mg eod, 7 weeks
DBol, 20mg ed, 4 weeks

Can you tell me which one would be more effective in putting up mass out of the two, Basically would running test E for 12 weeks have any advantage over running Test prop for 8 weeks?
(I'm okay with frequent pinning)

Thanks a lot buddy.
it makes no difference which ester of test you run... what is your planned pct?

If I go with Test Prop I'll inject 350mg/week for 8 weeks and with Test Enanthate, I'll be injecting 400mg/wk for 12 weeks

Would that make a difference?

If I go with Test Prop I'll inject 350mg/week for 8 weeks and with Test Enanthate, I'll be injecting 400mg/wk for 12 weeks

I'd just go the 12 weeks on test E myself. The slow buildup of the Ester in your bloodstream is ideal, and with less pinning

no, you are overthinking it now... just pick one... it makes no difference man... the only things to consider are if you want to run the cycle a bit longer and whether or not you care about extra pinning.. otherwise, it literally makes no difference and you are making something very very simple, overly complicated

Top Bottom