napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Completely new SARMS

gesges

Hello.

I know very little about SARMS and have never tried anything at all really. The only suplements I have used are creatine and beta alanine.
I have read some about ostabolic and decided I wanted to test it out.

For a complete newbie like me, what kind of doses should I start out with and how long cycles are recommended?
Also, is there anything else I should combine it with? Optimally I would like to lose body fat while gaining muscles.

Appreciate any advice, I know basically nothing about this so I really need some pointers!

This is a nice cutting stack my man. I'm running this currently

1-12 SR9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks alot for your answer!

I have never heard of any of the things you mentioned, thats how new I am to this :p
Optimally I would like to only start with 1-2 SARMs, mainly because I have never tried anything before.
I have allready placed an order on MK-2866 which is the only one I have read about.
Like I mentioned i am completely new to this, so I do not know if thats a dumb idea to do and that I need to combine it with other things to get good effect.
If I were to mix it with only one other SARM (or anything) what would the best one be? Or is it ok for me to only take ostarine my first cycle? How long would that cycle be optimally and how long break before next?

Also I dont understand everything your writing, im guessing PCT 13-16 is the cycle period, is it weeks? Also, why do you write the Clomid and GW-501516 after that? Is that to be taken while not going on the others?

Sorry for my lack of understanding, biggest sumplements I have taken in the past are beta alanine and creatine and have a big lack of knowledge about this as I only heard about it very recently.

Last edited:
Thanks alot for your answer!

I have never heard of any of the things you mentioned, thats how new I am to this :p
Optimally I would like to only start with 1-2 SARMs, mainly because I have never tried anything before.
I have allready placed an order on MK-2866 which is the only one I have read about.
Like I mentioned i am completely new to this, so I do not know if thats a dumb idea to do and that I need to combine it with other things to get good effect.
If I were to mix it with only one other SARM (or anything) what would the best one be? Or is it ok for me to only take ostarine my first cycle? How long would that cycle be optimally and how long break before next?

Also I dont understand everything your writing, im guessing PCT 13-16 is the cycle period, is it weeks? Also, why do you write the Clomid and GW-501516 after that? Is that to be taken while not going on the others?

Sorry for my lack of understanding, biggest sumplements I have taken in the past are beta alanine and creatine and have a big lack of knowledge about this as I only heard about it very recently.

Where did you get your Ostarine from? If you ordered it from sarmsx, you are good. That's the only source I would trust. If you want to combine it with just one other sarm I would go with GW for its fat burning.

Pct is the time after your cycle that you are restoring your natural test levels and recovering. It's extremely important to do this to return your body to normal.

Get everything from sarmsx, and this is what your cycle would look like

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you very much. Yes I ordered this: https://www.sarmsx.com/40-mk-2866. How long should that package last me? Also, what does Cardarine do and why is it good to combine it with ostarine?

Also, is it stupid if I try with only osta first? Like I said, I have never tried anything like this before so I want to start off slow.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. Yes I ordered this: https://www.sarmsx.com/40-mk-2866. How long should that package last me? Also, what does Cardarine do and why is it good to combine it with ostarine?

Cardarine causes your body to burn its own fat for energy and drastically improves endurance. That's why it is so great for fat loss.

A bottle of Ostarine lasts two months at recommended dose. A bottle of Cardarine lasts one month at recommended dose

Thank you very much for information. I will most likely place an order on Cardarine aswell then :)

By the way. When you write 1-12 do you mean cycles with that? Like that I can run it from 1 to 12 weeks (where 12 being the absolute max) before break?

By the way. When you write 1-12 do you mean cycles with that? Like that I can run it from 1 to 12 weeks (where 12 being the absolute max) before break?
1-12 is the weeks... you can run gw501516, sr9009 and rad140 up to 16 weeks and mk677 is ran for a year continuously without cycling off... otherwise, the others need to kept to 12 weeks.. www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent.... let me know if you have any further questions...

Thanks alot. I allready made my order from www.sarmsx.com on MK-2866. I think I will test that alone first after I get it, then probably add Cardarine on next cycle. Looking forward to testing your product sir :)

What is the minimum period i should wait between cycles? If i forexample run 25mg/day MK-2866 for 8 weeks.

Thanks alot. I allready made my order from www.sarmsx.com on MK-2866. I think I will test that alone first after I get it, then probably add Cardarine on next cycle. Looking forward to testing your product sir

What is the minimum period i should wait between cycles? If i forexample run 25mg/day MK-2866 for 8 weeks.
hey brother, you want to run this 12 weeks, not 8... it does not even peak until week 8.. you need 3-4 weeks off after you complete your mini pct and then you can start a new stack!

Thanks alot for information, i had no idea about that. One last question, after running it for 12 weeks do I cut it instantly for 3-4 weeks? Or do I need to tapper down over a period first? Thanks again.

Thanks alot for information, i had no idea about that. One last question, after running it for 12 weeks do I cut it instantly for 3-4 weeks? Or do I need to tapper down over a period first? Thanks again.
i laid everything out completely for you... if there was a need to taper it would have been noted...

yes, please keep us updated on your results and let me know anytime you have further questions bro

Thanks alot. I will definetly keep you guys updated when I my order. I actually do have some other questions if you dont mind :). do I get any effect at all the first week? I saw you say that the peak was around week 8 in a 12 week cycle. But for someone that has never tried anything at all really, is it likely that I will notice it within the first week? Also, will I notice alot of strenght increase on running mk2866 alone?

Lately I have not had very much gains in the gym, been kind off stuck at the same for awhile, which have made me lose alot of motivation and skipping days. Hope this will help :)

Thanks again!

mk takes about two weeks to really kick... some people, like myself, are faster responders to compounds in general and i see them working quickly but that does not hold true for everyone... impatience is a horrible thing with any ped you use.. you have to understand them and be patient and let them work... you also should not depend on ped's for motivation... that should be self intrinsic... never depend on ANYONE or ANYTHING to motivate you other than yourself! we all have shit days but on those days, you should work harder and push through it... if you are stuck in the gym then you need to alter your training... you can't just keep doing the same things over and over and expect progress... you will actually regress doing that

Top Bottom