napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Completed LGD cycle, help with Test cycle

BrimJob

Just finished my PCT for my LGD cycle, looking to move to injectables. For reference, I’m a 25 y/o male, 6’2”, 195 lbs. I’m looking mostly for strength gains but don’t mind a good pump, not to concerned with body fat. Had great results with LGD but weary of long term sides/ unknown long term sides so I would feel more comfortable doing test.

I haven’t done much research on products yet but if someone could point me in the direction of a cycle and duration along with a PCT. Seems like tren is popular so might look more into that.

Regards.

Last edited:
Personally I think your still way too young for AAS. How long have you been training , BF% ? . While LGD may have no long term studies that i'm aware off so far everything points to mild sides provided you have real sarms . The fact your talking about tren scares me and that you seem to have little knowledge on PCT for AAS. Id say stick with sarms for now ,maybe try a few sarm stacks that can give great results until you go near AAS.

the fact you even brought up tren as a beginner is scary enough... not to mention you are quite young for steroids as it is... i dont see any of this being a good idea nor anything i would recommend

Top Bottom