napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Competition Cycle

sixxpackmiri

Dear friends,

which cycle would you recommend the last four till six weeks before competition for a female?
Using Anavar solely or combined with Winstrol?

Thank you and all the best!

I would hesitate to recommend both at the same time for a female. Anavar is generally the safe bet, although some women are fine with winstrol which can have a little more profound effects (but also more profound side effects).

Dear friends,

which cycle would you recommend the last four till six weeks before competition for a female?
Using Anavar solely or combined with Winstrol?

Thank you and all the best!
Anavar would be my recommendation. Winstrol is not something I like females to use. There are too many sides with it, especially with females

Ok, thank you, guys. So it will be better to use Anavar solely. I have asked because Winstrol is popular for it's muscle gaining effects too, Anavar is just for becoming more defined, as I know. However, it will be my first time taking a "real steroid" apart from Sarms and Peptides, so I have to be carefully, you are right.

im only recommending anavar... you have no business starting off with winstrol on your first time

Ok, thank you, guys. So it will be better to use Anavar solely. I have asked because Winstrol is popular for it's muscle gaining effects too, Anavar is just for becoming more defined, as I know. However, it will be my first time taking a "real steroid" apart from Sarms and Peptides, so I have to be carefully, you are right.
Anavar will definitely help you gain strength and muscle as a female. It's more profound for females than males for sure.

Top Bottom